ADVERTISEMENT

Crowd at Spring game

CakeEater

Freshman
Jul 4, 2001
It was nice to see the crowd from my TV, I should have been there but as a tax accountant, I did not have five hours to pull away.
Then I saw a little of Mississippi State's Spring game last night after the UK spring game replay on the SEC channel - I could only see one side of the stands with less than 100 in attendance; it was like one row of people through out the stands. Later, it may have been the other side, I saw 200 to 300 in the stands, seated sporatically and covering about six rows deep.
There were more people on the sidelines than in the stands, so it seemed.
It made our crowd look massive.

Thanks to all who supported our team.

It was nice to see the crowd from my TV, I should have been there but as a tax accountant, I did not have five hours to pull away.
Then I saw a little of Mississippi State's Spring game last night after the UK spring game replay on the SEC channel - I could only see one side of the stands with less than 100 in attendance; it was like one row of people through out the stands. Later, it may have been the other side, I saw 200 to 300 in the stands, seated sporatically and covering about six rows deep.

But yet I did have the time :cheers2:

Went with couple of old HS football team mates and really made for nice evening - wasn't impressed with play (of course- really vanilla) but I really like Jammin Davis - mosier got a ways to get back - didn't know he had some knee injury - got beat on 3 of 1st 4 plays of Starting O.....but overall - WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BETTER D IMHO

I didn't think I was going to make it to the game, but we made it there in the middle of the first quarter. Traffic was horrible. If you think the MSU crowd looked bad you should have seen the Ole Miss crowd it was almost empty.

Sorry you had to miss it CakeEater. It was a great crowd!

Well I was like cakeater, had a full slate Friday night, glad you made it, but there might be a reason you were available to go. :)

Yes your right Poe :beer: we kick ass at our firm, that's why we were all there. All 20 of us :cheers2:
You ever get into any tax trouble hit me up we'll take care of you brother

Yes your right Poe :beer: we kick ass at our firm, that's why we were all there. All 20 of us :cheers2:
You ever get into any tax trouble hit me up we'll take care of you brother

20 preparers can sure knock out some returns for sure, try solo like cake and I? If you're good you stay busy all tax season which is tough for things like the SEC TOURAMENT and BW game. Thanks for the thought but I've been doing taxes since 1974, tax trouble is for other folks, lol.

20 preparers can sure knock out some returns for sure, try solo like cake and I? If you're good you stay busy all tax season which is tough for things like the SEC TOURAMENT and BW game. Thanks for the thought but I've been doing taxes since 1974, tax trouble is for other folks, lol.
Poe, you're a young fellow, BBN. Or are you Poe's Dad - I forget. I always remind my clients nearing the deadline, "what do you want, a tax accountant with no work on the 15th?"
I spent half of my years on my own and the other 20 years working for firms with 50 to 100 staff. But there were those years when things went well and I could enjoy a Spring game on the 15th, just not this year..

ADVERTISEMENT