ADVERTISEMENT

Crossroad

so you're enjoying the ncaa's product right now?

Oh def not. I’m disgusted with the NCAA , especially the UNC case. My posts today solidified that. But I will still watch, root and pull for UK. Just as I do every year. I will still watch and enjoy basketball and football.

I’m not gonna pretend I’m “done” with college basketball and “ quit watching” while still posting on a messaged board lol.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
How am I wrong and how could i prove i'm right ... it's the internet .. you don't know me lol ...If i stop posting you will claim i am a different user name... it's the same thing as me claiming you like wood, you can't prove me wrong... I'm hopelessly clinging to the board right now that the ncaa will announce there was a mistake and they are crushing UNC***

You’re Still posting son. You’re “not gonna watch another UK game again “ right? lol

You seem like a nice enough, albeit simple, kinda guy but I never understood the reasoning behind lying on an Internet message board like you are. It’s just weird to me.

That being said , no true blue UK fan could totally quit watching the Cats so I’m certain you’ll be back (or you’ll just never leave... ) around October :)

I could almost live with buying players and fake classes, as long as the games were fair.

But the crooked refs take it one step past enjoyable.

As a lifetime Kentucky fan, I can't say that I'll stop watching completely. But I'm closer to that point than I thought I ever would be.

Doubt if I'll watch anything but UK telecasts with Farnham on color. Maybe I'll finally synch up with Tom Leach. I'm sick to death of the whole scene around college basketball. Bilas at the top of that list.

I realize now I'm not watching competition in college basketball. I'm watching a theatrical presentation which is directed and produced by the NCAA.

CHEATING FILTH PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS!!!

NC in another starring role on the court. Cheating their way, to one victory after another. The NC way!!

ADVERTISEMENT