ADVERTISEMENT

Craft Center Locker Room Improvements

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Kentucky Basketball‏Verified account@KentuckyMBB 44m44 minutes ago
Gotta tear it down to build it back up. Demolition has begun on the Joe Craft Center locker room.

DAdNP1mXUAAqLnt.jpg

DAdNP1mXkAAX1Ik.jpg

Great to see the Demolition of the locker room. Nowadays, everyone needs their personal lockers, where they can store their things they want to, which they don't want to show to everyone. Everyone is having their personal life, everyone has some secrets with them, which they don't want to share with everybody but with someone special. Even the players want to store their belongings secured ans safe in the lockers. One can Click Here to jnowmore about Safes/Lockers.

Great to see the Demolition of the locker room. Nowadays, everyone needs their personal lockers, where they can store their things they want to, which they don't want to show to everyone. Everyone is having their personal life, everyone has some secrets with them, which they don't want to share with everybody but with someone special. Even the players want to store their belongings secured ans safe in the lockers. One can Click Here to jnowmore about Safes/Lockers.
Didn't click on your link. Strange post.

This reeks heavy of sarcasm and I love it. Goes to show how prevelant "the safe place" is becoming. i hope it doesn't get to the point where places start offering free wifi and catering to private locker room booths. Don't get me wrong I'm all for not having be around naked dudes but there is something special about the team bonding dynamic that occurs in the locker room as they're designed today.

But then again maybe I'm old school.

This reeks heavy of sarcasm and I love it. Goes to show how prevelant "the safe place" is becoming. i hope it doesn't get to the point where places start offering free wifi and catering to private locker room booths. Don't get me wrong I'm all for not having be around naked dudes but there is something special about the team bonding dynamic that occurs in the locker room as they're designed today.

But then again maybe I'm old school.
Old school's got nothing to do with your longing to "hang out" with naked dudes...

Son, I'm afraid there's been a breakdown in communication. When I told you there was always room on the team for a good catcher, I was talking baseball.
Well I remember you saying that, but when you showed me it was a lot different in practice.

I'm not here to report you, I'm just glad I found you.

Color me unimpressed with the pictures above. Not even done yet and they look outdated. Check out Texas new FB locker room to get a feeling of how far behind the times this is.

Reactions: mailman85
Color me unimpressed with the pictures above. Not even done yet and they look outdated. Check out Texas new FB locker room to get a feeling of how far behind the times this is.
I hope the improved and then outdated center doesn't hurt our recruiting... after the beating we've been taking with the previous outdated center.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT