ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys show their true colors getting nuked by the Bills to fall to 10-4

Jerry Jones looks to move the Cowboys to Asheville simply for the insane beer scene and drops a normal big game they do on an annual basis. Looks like the Cowboys stay in Texas but the beer scene in Asheville continutes to dominate the entire world.

Asheville > Bora Bora

@MidseasonTweak

The NFL is wild this year. Any given team can look like a Superbowl champ one game, and then look like they don't belong in the playoffs the next. There aren't any super power teams this season. I like it.
Except other than the niners 3 game mid season skid they’ve undefeated and generally have the fewest weaknesses.

Who saw Brock Purdy coming out of left field last year and this year being the leading MVP candidate? Dudes a baller. I love his poise and he's got the between the ears smarts to be a good one for a long time. Sometimes the draft analysis is wrong. I hate the Niners but this man is a stud.

Who saw Brock Purdy coming out of left field last year and this year being the leading MVP candidate? Dudes a baller. I love his poise and he's got the between the ears smarts to be a good one for a long time. Sometimes the draft analysis is wrong. I hate the Niners but this man is a stud.
Shades of Tom Brady early in his career, and unlike a guy like Will Levis has a solid team around him to protect him for the most part. I wonder how good Levis could be in a system like the Niners have with the caliber of players around him they have. I really hope the Titans work fast and furious in the offseason to build some protection for Levis. I'm a lifelong Niners fan though and loving this year so far.

and the niners had two of their best players out during the skid. They are the best team in the league when Samuels and McCaffery are both healthy.
Weird stat, in the Niners 3 Losses, they scored 17 points in each loss. 17 is their unlucky number.

Brock Purdy, AKA Mr. Insignificant, maybe headed to the SB, and who woulda thunk it?

49ers last loss came at the hands of Cincinnati. This run the Bengals have been on with Jake Browning has been exciting. Unfortunately DJ Reader & Ja'Marr Chase are done for the season.

Ja'marr Chase is listed game to game, last I saw
Officially out for the Steelers game. Latest report seemed to indicate likely out vs the Chiefs with a possibility of a return vs the Browns since the injury isn't as serious as initial reports stated.

dallas cowboys GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT