ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys move to 10 - 3 as they eviscerate the Eagles 33 - 13

Mar 1, 2020
The Cowboys crush their NFCE rival on SNF in front of millions. The Eagles could not score an offensive touchdown the entire game.

Eagles fans will likely make excuses such as "Dallas only beats shit teams, see!" as they cry themselves to sleep tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: BC_Wader
Meaningless. Neither will touch the 49ers. Just playing for second.
Yeah, their win yesterday just about secured Home field for the niners in the playoffs for the moment. The Niners still have the Ravens left to play and The Cowboys have to face the Bills, Dolphins and Lions. Eagles may still pull it out though since they have cupcake row left. Seahawks, Giants, Cardinals & Giants again. But the niners have been dispatching everybody with relative ease since their bye week. Purdy could very well go from being Mr. Irrelevant to MVP in his second season. Sorry to hijack the Cowboys lovefest, but this is the Niners year.

Yeah, their win yesterday just about secured Home field for the niners in the playoffs for the moment. The Niners still have the Ravens left to play and The Cowboys have to face the Bills, Dolphins and Lions. Eagles may still pull it out though since they have cupcake row left. Seahawks, Giants, Cardinals & Giants again. But the niners have been dispatching everybody with relative ease since their bye week. Purdy could very well go from being Mr. Irrelevant to MVP in his second season. Sorry to hijack the Cowboys lovefest, but this is the Niners year.
The Niners are the best team, yeah, but since that bad lost, the Cowboys are playing as well as anyone. The next few weeks will show how good they can be if they rattle off a bunch of wins against more competent competition.

Nice ass-kicking by Dallas. Made a pretty big statement. 49ers aren't untouchable this year but they have the easier remaining schedule. Cowboys, not so much.

Nice ass-kicking by Dallas. Made a pretty big statement. 49ers aren't untouchable this year but they have the easier remaining schedule. Cowboys, not so much.
Eagles have the easiest remaining schedule of all. They could play their taxi squad and beat the Cardinals and Giants both times they play them.

I agree the Niners are the best team, but Dallas is right behind them. The Niners had a tough game with a Drew Lock lead Seahawks team. Color me not skeered.

The Niners are the best team, yeah, but since that bad lost, the Cowboys are playing as well as anyone. The next few weeks will show how good they can be if they rattle off a bunch of wins against more competent competition.
The NFL as a whole is mired in mediocrity. To be honest, there are very few quality teams anymore. Heck, I heard a stat today that almost half the league is either 7-6 or 6-7, and the majority of those teams suck...

You have a team like the Vikings who are 7-6, and just won their last game against the Raiders 3-0.

The league blows, to be honest.

Reactions: RunninRichie
The NFL as a whole is mired in mediocrity. To be honest, there are very few quality teams anymore. Heck, I heard a stat today that almost half the league is either 7-6 or 6-7, and the majority of those teams suck...

You have a team like the Vikings who are 7-6, and just won their last game against the Raiders 3-0.

The league blows, to be honest.
At least the NFL doesn't wuss out like the NBAs "load managament" crap. Talk about a major pro sport that truly sucks!

At least the NFL doesn't wuss out like the NBAs "load managament" crap. Talk about a major pro sport that truly sucks!
Believe me, if given the chance to do so, NFL players would do the same; however, since teams only play 17 games in a season, each game is exponentially more valuable than one game out of an 82 game NBA schedule. Therefore, players won't sit out due to load mgt. If they did, it would effect playoff potential, contract incentives, etc...

Believe me, if given the chance to do so, NFL players would do the same; however, since teams only play 17 games in a season, each game is exponentially more valuable than one game out of an 82 game NBA schedule. Therefore, players won't sit out due to load mgt. If they did, it would effect playoff potential, contract incentives, etc...
Totally agree but if any sport deserves load management it's the NFL. A much rougher NBA back in the day would've scoffed at such an idea. Too many prima donnas in the NBA anymore. You hear too many stories of fans shelling out big bucks way in advance to watch their favorite NBA players only to hear they are sitting out. I HATE the NBA with a passion. I would love to see some alternate universe where todays players run to their safe spaces because they have just been manhandled by the NBA players of the 70s and 80s. There would be no free reign to the basket. It would be a forearm shiver. I guess I'm just old school. It's the only way I know.

Reactions: mcnicKY91
I would love to see what this Dallas team would have done with Diggs healthy but they have adjusted pretty well.
They have. His loss has sort of been offset by Blands emergence. It's really weird. Bland has been one of the most picked on DBs recently, but he's got 5 pick sixes.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
They have. His loss has sort of been offset by Blands emergence. It's really weird. Bland has been one of the most picked on DBs recently, but he's got 5 pick sixes.
He got back to form yesterday. 8 yards allowed on 4 targets, plus 5 tackles, 2 being for a loss.

Reactions: BC_Wader
He got back to form yesterday. 8 yards allowed on 4 targets, plus 5 tackles, 2 being for a loss.
we haven't had much to be excited about in recent seasons. This is the best we've looked in quite some time. Time to exercise some demons. Dak is looking great. I feel our offense has really come into form since we started getting Cooks involved. You can't lay off anyone because multiple guys can beat you. Big Dowdle and Turpin fan. Dowdle gets tough yards and Turpin can outrun you. This is the best Cowboys team since Aikman and Co. were in charge.

we haven't had much to be excited about in recent seasons. This is the best we've looked in quite some time. Time to exercise some demons. Dak is looking great. I feel our offense has really come into form since we started getting Cooks involved. You can't lay off anyone because multiple guys can beat you. Big Dowdle and Turpin fan. Dowdle gets tough yards and Turpin can outrun you. This is the best Cowboys team since Aikman and Co. were in charge.
We definitely have the tools in each phase to win. Aubrey, Anger are also nice to have in their roles. I'm excited

They better hope they get outta town without a decimated roster after this one. It’s a bloodbath.

Lol! I'm here to my medicine. I couldn't watch but just walked in to see the score. Wasn't what I expected obviously. Any given Sunday. You know the adage. Still waiting for most of yall to even state who you cheer for. On to the next game

Haha all it took was a road game against a good team for the cowboys to get their teeth kicked in - Purdy clinched the mvp today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT