ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys fans

kafka0117

Junior
Nov 8, 2004
Is it time to replace Jason Garrett? I've been a fan since Tom Landry and Doomsday. It seems to me that, no matter the talent level, Garrett just seems to under-perform. I know the haters, and there are lots of them, hope he stays for a long time.

Cowboys have an insanely tough road the rest of the way. Already got beat by my Packers, still have Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Philadelphia x2, a better Giants team, patriots and rams. They will have to go 7-3 or 6-4 the rest of the way to make playoffs.

Been a Cowboys and Packers fan since I watched the first Superbowl sitting in the American Legion while my oldest brother and his friend played pool and cards i was nine years old lol ! I sat at the bar glued to the TV drinking coke after coke and eating sandwiches thanks to my brother and all his buddy's . I think its time for a change in Dallas as well, no excuse to lose to the Jets, none !

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
If the Cowboys do not reach at least the NFC championship game this year (based on our remaining schedule, not making the playoffs is definitely on the table), Garrett will be gone. He’s had every opportunity. He’s not at fault for everything that has gone on since 2011 when he took over but just 2 playoff wins in 8 years isn’t cutting it. The Cowboys ongoing mediocrity for the last 24 years continues to stem from Jerry Jones and the top of the organization. I hope we offer the world to Lincoln Riley after this season.

Should have been fired a long time ago.
My Vikings are headed to Big D later this season and after Sunday Im feeling a lot better about our chances.
Don’t get too excited. You all will most likely beat us but Cousins feasted on a depleted secondary Sunday. When it comes down to a must win game as the season goes along, Cousins gonna do what Cousins do...throw it to the other team

Cowboys have an insanely tough road the rest of the way. Already got beat by my Packers, still have Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Philadelphia x2, a better Giants team, patriots and rams. They will have to go 7-3 or 6-4 the rest of the way to make playoffs.
Yeah, all of the cupcakes are pretty much out of the way now. Funny how they start losing when they play good teams. If you want the hard truth check out Jean-Jacque Taylor's column in the Dallas Morning News.

Been a Cowboys and Packers fan since I watched the first Superbowl sitting in the American Legion while my oldest brother and his friend played pool and cards i was nine years old lol ! I sat at the bar glued to the TV drinking coke after coke and eating sandwiches thanks to my brother and all his buddy's . I think its time for a change in Dallas as well, no excuse to lose to the Jets, none !
How are you both? Packers fans hate cowboys haha

Is it time to replace Jason Garrett? I've been a fan since Tom Landry and Doomsday. It seems to me that, no matter the talent level, Garrett just seems to under-perform. I know the haters, and there are lots of them, hope he stays for a long time.
I've wanted Garrett gone for 3 or 4 years now. Problem is, Jerry Jones isn't gonna hire anyone who doesn't kiss his ass.

I wanted Bill Cowher when Phillips was fired. But Jerry is way too controlling to let someone with any sense take the reins.

I wanted Bill Cowher when Phillips was fired. But Jerry is way too controlling to let someone with any sense take the reins.
This is the issue most are overlooking. As long as Jerry Jones owns the team the Cowboys are winning nothing. You can blame Garrett all you want but the problems start at the top. On top of that, you have an overrated quarterback, a running back that can't stay out of trouble and a porous pass defense. Cowboy fans should have seen this coming after giving up 470 total yards to the Giants.

I've wanted Garrett gone for 3 or 4 years now. Problem is, Jerry Jones isn't gonna hire anyone who doesn't kiss his ass.
Well, they had Bill Parcells and it's hard to imagine him kissing anyone's butt.

Don’t get too excited. You all will most likely beat us but Cousins feasted on a depleted secondary Sunday. When it comes down to a must win game as the season goes along, Cousins gonna do what Cousins do...throw it to the other team
I can't recall Cousins ever winning a "must win" game.

This is the issue most are overlooking. As long as Jerry Jones owns the team the Cowboys are winning nothing. You can blame Garrett all you want but the problems start at the top. On top of that, you have an overrated quarterback, a running back that can't stay out of trouble and a porous pass defense. Cowboy fans should have seen this coming after giving up 470 total yards to the Giants.
You nailed it. I've had a long running bet with a friend who is a cowboys fan that they will never win another superbowl as long as Jerry thinks he's a GM.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I don’t think Lincoln Riley will go to Dallas. 2 reasons.
1. Dak Prescott
2. Jerry Jones
Nope, he's not leaving Norman for Jerryworld. When Jimmy Johnson was hired it was a different era and it's hard to imagine any college coach going to a head coaching position in today's game and having success. How did that work out for Chip Kelly?

ADVERTISEMENT