ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Counting As Forfeits This Season?

AND the shots did save a lot of lives AND the variants aren't as bad AND IF you do get it the effects aren't as bad if you do get any of them..

What kind of Doctor do some of you listen to, maybe you ought to take a census of what a dozen Doctors think?

The WHO told us a year ago that only those infected with Covid should wear masks.

The polio vaccine paralyzed tens of thousands of children in the first few years of its existence.

I listen to myself. I'm responsible for my own risk, just like everyone else. If you're scared, stay home.

And telling me I'm going to die if I don't get the vaccine (I won't) for the 100th time isn't going to suddenly change my mind.

Be responsible for your own actions. Get vaccinated and double mask at your home office on telework, just to be safe.

And your Doctor told you this, or did you figure it out for yourself, with your high school lab equipment? And I was really looking forward to this football season, thought we did have a (slim) chance to make some real noise.

Told me what? What did I figure out with my high school lab equipment?

Not even sure you know what you're responding to; you're just responding out of anger, and your post quality shows it.

Reactions: catzfanjim

The WHO told us a year ago that only those infected with Covid should wear masks.

The polio vaccine paralyzed tens of thousands of children in the first few years of its existence.

I listen to myself. I'm responsible for my own risk, just like everyone else. If you're scared, stay home.

And telling me I'm going to die if I don't get the vaccine (I won't) for the 100th time isn't going to suddenly change my mind.

Be responsible for your own actions. Get vaccinated and double mask at your home office on telework, just to be safe.
Who told you you were going to die? But I do think getting the shots improves your chances of living through this and it seems like most doctors agree with that, sure wasting a lot of money if they are wrong. You are going to live forever, now that is news.

Do whatever you want to, i took the smallpox shot in the first grade, no choice, and I think it saved a lot of lives.

Didn't they say it could be a forfeit if they couldn't get it rescheduled?

I'm sure they'll look at the circumstances and see how it impacts the teams bowl wise.

Really, an actual game not played should be very rare. Last year teams wouldn't play when they had key players out. They really could've played but didn't want to

UGA lost a game in 20. Vandy canceled after the female scored a point against the vols.

ADVERTISEMENT