ADVERTISEMENT

Couple Twitter "inside info" people

Can a person be banned from Twitter for a blatant lie about a public figure?

giphy.gif

How desperate is that goof? You follow that guy?
I don’t follow him. I saw the thread and then went to Twitter and searched “Mark Stoops.” The guy is clearly a troll just trying to get a rise out of UK fans. UT fans did it the week before our game with them because that’s when the Stoops to FSU talk got the little legs it had in the press.

Why would UL fans care what Bob Stoops' little brother does? After all they have a coach so good they wouldn't trade him for Nick Saban.

Coaches don't stay and coach in a bowl game with 7-5 teams. If they are going to lie to the players in November about not leaving they are not going to worry about being loyal for a couple of more weeks in December. Stoops isn't going anywhere, if he was the best thing he could do for UK and the players is head out the door tomorrow giving them more time to find a replacement and hopefully hold the recruiting class intact. I call bs on that story.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
What a humbling experience for UL fans.

After getting crushed on the field, and on the recruiting trail, by this staff, they've been reduced to desperately posting fake rumors about Stoops in hopes of somehow slowing his momentum.

That's a monumental drop for a fanbase that not too long ago actually believed they were a national program and wouldn't lower themselves to be concerned about UK.

Made up nonsense. A true FSU insider, @joshnewberg247 says FSU has been turned down by Bob Stoops, Mark Stoops, James Franklin, Brian Kelly, PJ Fleck, Matt Rhule and Matt Campbell.
Well, if nobody wants it I'll take it!

Is this actually a serious question? People lie on all platforms about public figures. Also, and stay with me here, public figures use all platforms to tell all sorts of lies.

It is a serious question. And, one I am sure each platform is constantly discussing. The fact that other people lie is irrelevant. Are you suggesting that because it happens it is okay? Wow. Is the dick we ware discussing your brother?

ADVERTISEMENT