ADVERTISEMENT

Could some of the missed recruits be due to...

SniperCat

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2006
The fear of Calipari possibly going to coach in the NBA? I tend to believe if the Cavs don't win the title, they may fire their coach and that would open the door for them to offer Cal again. This may have something to do with some of the misses.

The cavs have their coach for the remainder of this season and next. Earliest I see them fire him is the middle of next year if they get off to a rocky start in year 2 of Lebron.

They won't be firing him after the Kevin Love injury now. They'll easily be the underdog to whoever comes out of the West with very few expecting them to have any legitimate chance of winning the championship.

They won't be firing him after the Kevin Love injury now. They'll easily be the underdog to whoever comes out of the West with very few expecting them to have any legitimate chance of winning the championship.

What makes you think that team is going to win the East? I'm not even sure they beat Chicago. They are also without Thug R Smith for the first two games of the Bulls' series.

Love is leaving Cleveland for the Lakers most likely so they better get used to not having Love. It won't be a viable excuse next season.

The cavs have their coach for the remainder of this season and next. Earliest I see them fire him is the middle of next year if they get off to a rocky start in year 2 of Lebron.

Cleveland will do whatever LeBron wants them to do.

Told Cleveland no...as far as I know he didn't even sniff OKC...

two championship caliber teams with MVP and rare generational talent...

I've said it all along...Cal is leaving for nothing less than full control of one of the big boys that are destination spots...Boston, LA, NY, Miami...

Boston has their coach for now...LA is in a transition and not ready to compete for titles...NY has enough egos...and Miami will be fine until Riley, Wade, and Bosh move on...

It is very clear that this year's crop of recruits was more concerned with getting their buckets and had no interest in being just another talent on a loaded roster and getting maybe 18 minutes a game...

may be a blessing that they didn't come here...Cal doesn't need the headache and we don't either...

What makes you think that team is going to win the East? I'm not even sure they beat Chicago. They are also without Thug R Smith for the first two games of the Bulls' series.

Love is leaving Cleveland for the Lakers most likely so they better get used to not having Love. It won't be a viable excuse next season.
I never said they would come out of the East.

ADVERTISEMENT