ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Corey Evans on Isaiah Stewart, Jaden McDaniels and Scottie Lewis

The Stewart recruitment is weird. He's been Duke bound forever according to everything I've ever seen about him, he's listed his top 6, didn't include Kentucky, but now we're reaching out and discussed as a possible option?

Why would we reach out now? It's not like he was an unknown kid who vaulted up the rankings. If he were receptive to hearing from us, he'd have already been hearing from us, right? So then why now, and why is it being reported that our interest "could change things?"

If it's a hail mary attempt because we dont like where we sit with Wiseman, Carey, etc., that still doesn't make sense because you would think a last ditch effort with kids you've already built a relationship with is better than starting from scratch with a kid who is practically committed already.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
The Stewart recruitment is weird. He's been Duke bound forever according to everything I've ever seen about him, he's listed his top 6, didn't include Kentucky, but now we're reaching out and discussed as a possible option?

Why would we reach out now? It's not like he was an unknown kid who vaulted up the rankings. If he were receptive to hearing from us, he'd have already been hearing from us, right? So then why now, and why is it being reported that our interest "could change things?"

If it's a hail mary attempt because we dont like where we sit with Wiseman, Carey, etc., that still doesn't make sense because you would think a last ditch effort with kids you've already built a relationship with is better than starting from scratch with a kid who is practically committed already.
Strange indeed,maybe since the bag man is gone someone thinks we have a chance,maybe we are doing it just to rattle K's cage.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
I don’t expect anything to come from the visit to see Brooks and Stewart.

Reactions: Montana81
Lewis on the wing alongside Maxey...

What say ye of how that duo would perform together? I like the combination. Seems pretty complimentary.

Swaggy Cal. Or maybe the Penny stuff has Cal unsure of his front court. Or maybe both.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Scottie Lewis and Khalil Whitney on the wing might be the most athletic combo we've ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT