ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Corey Evans: 'Coach Cal is on fire'

I love how even national media members know the Capel to Pitt move was off. Duke fans sit there thinking this move made sense, when he continued to turn down much better jobs for many years leading up to this.

Then after the NCAA/FBI probe he conveniently decides to coach a winless Pitt program, that a much better and established coach (Stallings) couldn't get going?

But hey, don't take my word for it:

Jeff Capel’s decision to depart as Coach K’s right-hand man for the Pittsburgh gig, a team that was winless in the ACC last season, was a bit of a surprise to most.
Capel’s decision to take the opportunity allotted at Pitt compared to other opportunities at Arizona State and Georgia Tech raised a few eyebrows.

I love how even national media members know the Capel to Pitt move was off. Duke fans sit there thinking this move made sense, when he continued to turn down much better jobs for many years leading up to this.

Then after the NCAA/FBI probe he conveniently decides to coach a winless Pitt program, that a much better and established coach (Stallings) couldn't get going?

Jeff Capel’s decision to depart as Coach K’s right-hand man for the Pittsburgh gig, a team that was winless in the ACC last season, was a bit of a surprise to most.
Capel’s decision to take the opportunity allotted at Pitt compared to other opportunities at Arizona State and Georgia Tech raised a few eyebrows.
Capel was and is willing to do the dirty work so K can pretend to have integrity and morals left. They sold their soul the last three years in particular to try and keep up with Cal.

He a dirty bastard!

To be fair, you take message boards VERY seriously... i think Brian’s point is you’re trying to call out well vetted posters for ridiculous things.
Yhatc
I mean it’s always fun to toy with the trolls, fake fans and super negative fans (Reverse jinx) but you seem to take issue with 90% of the (good) posters on here?
Guess I am little hard core, really don't have big problem with you.

You talk about duke so much it makes make think you like them deep down. If you really hate duke stop talking about them so much. its getting old pal.

K is a reality, regardless of your naivety to the fact. Soon, he’ll be gone. Until then, he should be taken seriously. I’m not sure why you’re having such a hard time with this notion.

K is a reality, regardless of your naivety to the fact. Soon, he’ll be gone. Until then, he should be taken seriously. I’m not sure why you’re having such a hard time with this notion.
K is great coach, duke is not going away when he leaves , duke pays k more then any coach in basketball, They will get top coach. My problem posters on here talk about them on and on. We have good coach and great program, only time I worry about duke is when we play them.

I think my #1 pet peeve on this site is the handful of posters who non-stop bitch about people posting about Duke. Don't read the posts, or ignore threads that are explicitly about Duke. It's not rocket science.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
ADVERTISEMENT