ADVERTISEMENT

Continuing with the Duke Theme here...

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
Legitimate question -
If Duke is undefeated heading into Selection Sunday, would the committee make a decision to set up a potential matchup versus UK somewhere along with way (so long as we aren't a one seed as well), giving us the chance to end their run? Or, would they avoid that like the plague? Discuss..

Reactions: LNAllison
If Duke is undefeated on Selection Sunday, they will win the NC. There is no way that the NCAA would allow anyone to beat them.
But, Duke will not go undefeated, it will not be an issue.

They damn sure won't have the 2nd and 3rd best team on their side of the bracket like we did with Notre Dame and Wisconsin the year we got absolutely fked.

This. Duke will get the treatment you'd think the #1 overall seed should and then some.

Reactions: EliteBlue
giphy.gif

Legitimate question -
If Duke is undefeated heading into Selection Sunday, would the committee make a decision to set up a potential matchup versus UK somewhere along with way (so long as we aren't a one seed as well), giving us the chance to end their run? Or, would they avoid that like the plague? Discuss..

Depends on whether the committee thought we would end their run. No way a MASSIVELY corrupt entity like the NCAA would stop that unless Duke was not the predetermined winner. After The Filth debacle, I assume that all this is fixed just like professional wrestling.

Depends on whether the committee thought we would end their run. No way a MASSIVELY corrupt entity like the NCAA would stop that unless Duke was not the predetermined winner. After The Filth debacle, I assume that all this is fixed just like professional wrestling.
What I came to post. If they were undefeated coz by a miracle they were that good, no way we'd not get them.....unless we were near that good. Then we'd have to beat 2 3 4 5 and a herd of higgins to face them.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
I'd love to personally end dukes run. Start the woodchopper and get into a fight with bagley. See if they have the gonads to throw him out this time ala Lattner.

Another undefeated Duke thread on rafters. In other news, I ate food, took a shit, and breathed air again today.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
If we got drawn with them, people would complain that it was done to get Kentucky out of the tournament and to give us the hardest road ever.

If we didn't get drawn with them, they would say it's because they wanted to give Duke the easiest road possible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT