ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment coming?

From his comment it looks like he has noted all the complaints from the fan base about commits changing their mind, you have to wonder if he doesn't keep track of stuff like that on here which it seems everyone on here says doesn't happen.

From his comment it looks like he has noted all the complaints from the fan base about commits changing their mind, you have to wonder if he doesn't keep track of stuff like that on here which it seems everyone on here says doesn't happen.
I don't have to wonder that. To me he's just saying he won't change his mind even though numerous do & we can hold him to that - verbally anyway. Don't read/see anything that this is specific to UK - as I think you imply - rather than about recruiting as a whole.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I don't have to wonder that. To me he's just saying he won't change his mind even though numerous do & we can hold him to that - verbally anyway. Don't read/see anything that this is specific to UK - as I think you imply - rather than about recruiting as a whole.
You try way too hard to be contrarian.

So you think most programs have lost as many high profile players as us lately AND have complained about it as much as we have?

:football::football::joy::scream::scream::scream::joy::joy::joy: I know what (who) he is talking about and he is so full of it.

Plus a plethora of recruiting "experts" telling him "You're too good for UK."

A rivals guy in Georgia told another Rivals employee that Jarren Williams was too good for Kentucky and you’ve posted countless times a made up story that it was said to the kid. That won’t be true no matter how many times it’s repeated.

A rivals guy in Georgia told another Rivals employee that Jarren Williams was too good for Kentucky and you’ve posted countless times a made up story that it was said to the kid. That won’t be true no matter how many times it’s repeated.
Do you know it wasn't said to the kid? Odds are high it was, that's what these guys do...like to show the paying public how much they know.

Do you know it wasn't said to the kid? Odds are high it was, that's what these guys do...like to show the paying public how much they know.

I don't think it's commonplace at all for recruiting analysts to do that. Nobody would last very long in this business doing that.

:football::football::joy::scream::scream::scream::joy::joy::joy: I know what (who) he is talking about and he is so full of it.

We lost our highest ranked recruit the past three years in a row AFTER being committed, some multiple times, and no one on here had anything bad to say about them? Not to mention Harris.

Did I mention any names, if you take it personally that is on you.

We lost our highest ranked recruit the past three years in a row AFTER being committed, some multiple times, and no one on here had anything bad to say about them? Not to mention Harris.

Did I mention any names, if you take it personally that is on you.
:scream::scream::smiley::smiley::sunglasses::sunglasses:[banana][banana][cheers][cheers]You are always good for a laugh.

So you think most programs have lost as many high profile players as us lately AND have complained about it as much as we have?
I have no idea as to the commitment losses to complaints ratio from school to school. Do you have the hard data on that? Regardless, I think he's saying he's done with recruiting. We'll see.

That seems absurd and very tin foil hat like.
Have any insights on this player @Grumpyolddawg

Not much, he is way farther south than I am. But he plays in a tough region, one of smallest in state but it's a tough one. Colquitt Co., UK has a RB from there, Camden Co., Lowndes Co. where Valdosta is located and Tiff. That's because all of the 7A schools are mostly in metro Atlanta. So he plays against some good competition. His team won 2 playoff games in 17 and were 11-2.

Reactions: coachcombs57
I have no idea as to the commitment losses to complaints ratio from school to school. Do you have the hard data on that? Regardless, I think he's saying he's done with recruiting. We'll see.

Not really, don't go to many other sites ever. But I can't imagine any of them being worse than some "critics" that we have on here.

But I will guarantee that on TOS (not Joneses, they have a lot of bb smart alecs) the criticism of EVERYTHING is MUCH more reserved and usually gets jumped on. You know, kind of the way FANATICS support their team, whatever it happens to be at the time, a team that has players AND coaches that are three or four leagues above the quality of the critics on here, although I do believe some are really head coaches taking a break from recruiting.

And I still say that while they can't afford to go too far some of the BEST informed people that get paid for their info on here have agreed that the criticism is at the least overboard.

But I do wish some of you luck in your campaign to trash the coaches every chance you get, (still think they will be here a while) I'm sure you have figured out that it really helps the program in some way, lol.

And I am sure the trolls enjoy your posts.

But I do wish some of you luck in your campaign to trash the coaches every chance you get, (still think they will be here a while) I'm sure you have figured out that it really helps the program in some way, lol..
Where do I trash coaches? I've complained about specific (lack of) D coverage plays, but that's about it as I can recall.

Where do I trash coaches? I've complained about specific (lack of) D coverage plays, but that's about it as I can recall.

Not sure I said you did, and yes some horrific oversights, but, as always, hard to place the blame on a specific coach sometimes.

I have no idea as to the commitment losses to complaints ratio from school to school. Do you have the hard data on that?

This quote reminded me of a Python's skit portraying an American Air Force General. . . . "do we have any numbers on just how frightened they were?

You have a valid point, not nearly in the class of some others. Sometimes I get carried away, not a bad thing except sometimes I have to walk back.

ADVERTISEMENT