ADVERTISEMENT

Coming in from Fayette County

I’m going to say this and jet out of this thread.

There are three things in life that fire me up and get me pissed off.

1. Domestic violence and sexual assault. That’s what my wife and I focus our outreach on.

2. Kids and everything they have to navigate in this world growing up. Especially with the world looking like it’s going down the shitter more and more every day.

3. People that put ketchup on their god damn hot dogs.

so if I came off like as an asshole I do not apologize.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Edit to add: And in my high school honors Freshman English class we watched Romeo And Juliet, the sixties version, with full on titty’s out. No one said a word.

Welp, somebody cares now.

2. Kids and everything they have to navigate in this world growing up. Especially with the world looking like it’s going down the shitter more and more every day.

This implies that something in our culture is broken when it didn’t used to be. Care to explain what that is?

I agree with you on this point though. I couldn’t imagine growing up in a world where elementary aged children are taught they might not be their actual gender. Where there is no objective truth. Hard for single digit aged children to know better than that.

Anybody that looks at children and thinks that they need to be taught gender identity and sexuality is extremely disturbed. Hell, five years ago, we all would’ve agreed it’s a crime and to lock them up.

But like you said, it’s going down the shitter more and more each day.

I’ll remember that when they teach Romeo and Juliet.

Jesus Christ some of ya’ll are why we ended up with abstinence only sex Ed and then bitched and whined and clutched your pearls about teen pregnancy rates and single mothers.

Edit to add: And in my high school honors Freshman English class we watched Romeo And Juliet, the sixties version, with full on titty’s out. No one said a word.

30-35 words or so, yet you said nothing relating to the topic. Congrats.

10 and 13. Boy and Girl. I think my wife and I have done a decent job so far. They’re seemingly happy. They don’t totally think I suck yet.

But if one of them came to us and said “I’m gay” “I’m trans” our first reaction would not be “oh ****! Oh no!” It would be “I love you no matter who you are”.

That’s what a good parent does.

What if your girl was encouraged at school to change her sex without informing you?

1. Domestic violence and sexual assault. That’s what my wife and I focus our outreach on.

While I agree generally with your ketchup position, I do find it curious you fully support someone choosing their own gender identity but not someone choosing their own condiments

That’s awesome! Glad you & your wife are helping those in need. But if you truly get “fired up & pissed off” about sexual assault then you shouldn’t be making statements like you did earlier about the trans bathroom issue.

Read the linked story below...

While you’re reading it...think about that being your daughter that got raped by a guy dressed in a skirt in the girls bathroom at that first HS.

Or maybe your daughter could have been the 2nd girl who was sexually assaulted by the same guy a few months later at a different HS...because they merely transferred him after the first sexual assault instead of turning him over to the police...because they didn’t want the bad publicity for their school district’s “gender fluid” bathroom policy.

A bad policy compounded by a cover up. All they did was enable a pervert to rape two girls. People like you who ignore it and/or shout down that this “gender fluid” bathroom issue isn’t a major problem are enablers as well.

Perhaps you can extend your “outreach” to include addressing potentially bad situations derived from bad school board policies BEFORE they turn into sexual assaults. Would fall under #1 AND #2 on your list. Two birds...one stone.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...-assaults-in-2-virginia-high-schools/2831314/

I will venmo you $50 if you'll quit bitching about FCPS on the Paddock incessantly.

Good grief.
You’re upset because you’re a lefty and you want kids taught this shit. Don’t like the thread? Don’t click it, genius.

Keep posting @LowerLevelSeatA , expose these POS. If Hank wants 8-year old Timmy to get a dancing dicks lesson from the alphabet mafia make him do it on his own time instead of the taxpayer‘s.

Reactions: phunterd
Oh **** off with this “good parents” bullshit.

You know what good parents do? They love and support their children. They accept them for who they are and hopefully when they leave the nest you’ve done a good enough job where they’re good people capable of making good decisions in life.

You know what isn’t a good parent? This bullshit.
Oh so progressive. How many jabs did you get your kid? 🤣 Take your little one to drag queen story hour to be enlightened? Put dresses on your little boy to show how virtuous you are?

How many Ukraine flags do you have in your social media profile pics?

It’s my understanding that when we are born, our plumbing and chromosomes(xx for girls and xy for boys) dictate which potty we use in the future.

Hey…I’ve been wrong before.

Adults can do what they want...but it's absurd not to recognize that this has became more than that, this puah on children is alarming. There are not that many trans or ppl with pronouns in the general population. Of course you can't point this out bc the woke mob immediately calls you a bigot

Pronouns are dumb anyway, no one "has" pronouns. They're just words, just the same as I don't have adjectives. You can call yourself whatever you want, you just can't expect everyone to keep up with it. Which I've never understood why you don't want to be addressed by your name...instead of zer/Zim went to the store...why not simply, John went to the store. Because it's narcissism.

Plus, this grooming sh!t, there's not much evidence or research on it. There is, however, volumes of it that says if a boy child says he's a girl, he may just be gay, actually he may still just be straight....bc he's still a child. It doesn't mean we need to rush to mutilate their body. Just the same as when they talk about the suicide among that population. There's no real evidence that transitioning reduces it as it's still high, which suggests that this idea that making ppl or calling ppl things like a woman based on western stereotypes of how a woman dresses/behaves does nothing.

As far as the depression...we have incontrovertible evidence that social media and things like tiktok are destroying gray matter. It's literally making ppl more stupid and messing with their dopamine...hence the narcissistic approach to be special and called all this nonsense.

Again that's the point ppl refuse to acknowledge. Of course their are gay or trans ppl...who cares. But we are clearly beyond that and this obsession with pushing it on minor children with the instances that we see isnt based in any realistic science or extensive study.

You’re upset because you’re a lefty and you want kids taught this shit. Don’t like the thread? Don’t click it, genius.

Keep posting @LowerLevelSeatA , expose these POS. If Hank wants 8-year old Timmy to get a dancing dicks lesson from the alphabet mafia make him do it on his own time instead of the taxpayer‘s.
Yeah, I'm a noted woke libtard who fully supports transing school children and indoctrinating them in Maoist ideology. You caught me!

:rolleyes:

For years, @LowerLevelSeatA literally does nothing but post incessantly to bitch about FCPS. It is annoying. How about trying another topic? Any other topic? It makes him come across as a chatbot.

Brief PSA for the Fayette Public Schools: Both of my daughters went 1-12 in FCPS (so did my wife and I for that matter), one makes six figures as a fashion designer and her job has taken her to five continents, is married, with a little boy and planning on no. 2, other daughter had a career in theater, got a real estate license to pay the bills between roles, and when Covid tanked Broadway, she went on to get a masters and is now a licensed clinical social worker, landed a two year fellowship at the University of Colorado, and hopes to join a private practice when the fellowship ends (actually doing a study with the Air Force Academy to work to diagnose vets with PTSD). And lots of their friends seem to be doing fine as well.

Moral to the story is don't just look for the most outrageous stories to judge the FCPS, warts and all (it is not perfect, by no means), it still manages to turn out a lot of good solid citizens.

Now, you are free to get back to attacking the woke mob

Yeah, I'm a noted woke libtard who fully supports transing school children and indoctrinating them in Maoist ideology. You caught me!

:rolleyes:

For years, @LowerLevelSeatA literally does nothing but post incessantly to bitch about FCPS. It is annoying. How about trying another topic? Any other topic? It makes him come across as a chatbot.

Assuming that's all true, it still doesn't make him wrong. All their posts that I saw look like legitimate complaints/concerns

Here's what I gathered from those emails listed in the OP.

1. She isn't comfortable hiding information from parents.

2. She doesn't say "schools know best" or better. In fact she allows that cultures have more say about that. And let's be fair for a sec, some parents are absolute idiots or negligent and the schools are the only place some kids feel safe.

3. Teachers should not HAVE to out their students to their parents. If little Jimmy wants to be Jane, then by all means let it happen at school. If you were to tell some parents, it could end poorly.

4. Research says that using kids' preferred names is a positive thing and reduces the chance of suicide.

What exactly is the quarrel here? If you don't know that your own kid is trans or leaning that way, then you're not that great of a parent, IMO (the OP message doesn't say that. My opinion)

What's not covered, if I'm reading it correct, that if a parent asks the teacher about the whole situation, can the teacher still keep it from them? That seems less than ideal.

If you have a problem with someone wanting to use a different name, keep that in mind when you watch a Thomas Mapother movie or listen to a Robert Zimmerman song.
Shocking that no one responded to this, but instead chose to go on and on with the same ol’ tired talking points.

Reactions: Tskware
I would prefer that we get children up to even COMPETENT levels in useful/core subjects before we start worrying about gender preferences etc.
Given where KY stands at the moment, we can't spare the time for anything BUT (core subjects), so it's irresponsible for school districts to even be debating all of this other stuff.

Oh **** off with this “good parents” bullshit.

You know what good parents do? They love and support their children. They accept them for who they are and hopefully when they leave the nest you’ve done a good enough job where they’re good people capable of making good decisions in life.

You know what isn’t a good parent? This bullshit.
I can't like this post enough. My thoughts exactly

It's a pretty good post, but it's essentially in the vein of Chris Rock's "I get up and go to work! I RAISE my children" routine.

Isn't the OP the same one who started a thread when he saw a photo of a LGBTQ banner standee in a Lexington school? He didn't know which school but it seemed like a copy and paste from Facebook and that we should be warned of this visual atrocity.

I feel like ranting because the Paddock has become old person Facebook over the last few years. Older people love Libs of TikTok. Thing is, more than likely half the shit they post is either made up to get views or they're finding the extreme of the extreme and pretending that extreme is happening all over the country which leads to many viewers of that content flipping out (Tucker has done this for years and older people eat it up). Just like the kids identifying as dogs and cats and using litter boxes in class epidemic that didn't exist. I doubt people in their 20s-30s believed that but many in their 40s-70s did. Some schools did have litter boxes. Do you know why? It's because school shootings are so prevalent in this country that administrators felt that needed to be an option so if a shooter was in an elementary school for several hours, the children could use the litter box instead of pissing in their pants since they'd be locked down in their classrooms. Is it the best idea ever? I dunno, but that's where we're at now. OP seems way more concerned that kids are "turning" gay or trans instead of school shootings and guns dropping out of backpacks on a regular basis.

In the '80s, parents were concerned with glam metal. In the '90s, it was Marilyn Manson, Eminem, and shit like huffing and weed. Now, it's grooming and transphobia. The amount of times the word "grooming" has been typed here by the same 12 people within the last couple years is absurd and shows how sheepish society has become. Stop believing everything you see on the internet and maybe ask your kids or your grandkids how school is going. Just please don't confront them with grooming allegations like a goddamn nutcase.

Isn't the OP the same one who started a thread when he saw a photo of a LGBTQ banner standee in a Lexington school? He didn't know which school but it seemed like a copy and paste from Facebook and that we should be warned of this visual atrocity.

I feel like ranting because the Paddock has become old person Facebook over the last few years. Older people love Libs of TikTok. Thing is, more than likely half the shit they post is either made up to get views or they're finding the extreme of the extreme and pretending that extreme is happening all over the country which leads to many viewers of that content flipping out (Tucker has done this for years and older people eat it up). Just like the kids identifying as dogs and cats and using litter boxes in class epidemic that didn't exist. I doubt people in their 20s-30s believed that but many in their 40s-70s did. Some schools did have litter boxes. Do you know why? It's because school shootings are so prevalent in this country that administrators felt that needed to be an option so if a shooter was in an elementary school for several hours, the children could use the litter box instead of pissing in their pants since they'd be locked down in their classrooms. Is it the best idea ever? I dunno, but that's where we're at now. OP seems way more concerned that kids are "turning" gay or trans instead of school shootings and guns dropping out of backpacks on a regular basis.

In the '80s, parents were concerned with glam metal. In the '90s, it was Marilyn Manson, Eminem, and shit like huffing and weed. Now, it's grooming and transphobia. The amount of times the word "grooming" has been typed here by the same 12 people within the last couple years is absurd and shows how sheepish society has become. Stop believing everything you see on the internet and maybe ask your kids or your grandkids how school is going. Just please don't confront them with grooming allegations like a goddamn nutcase.
Well that was definitely a rant and yes I am the same person who posted about the LGTBQ stand being in school…should not be there in my opinion. No I am not making this stuff up. If you have kids in Fayette County schools, subscribe to their newsletters and you will see some of what I am talking about…it comes directly from them. You are right, talk to the kids…you will hear all about the craziness that’s going on in schools these days. I have talked to mine, and again they tell me what is going on (the same thins that Fayette County schools openly advertises they do) which I disagree with and post about here. How old are your kids?

The mass shooter litter box conspiracy some of you are buying. 😂

When I listen to middle school teachers in my community talk about the increase in young girls suffering from dysphoria, it troubles me. Sorry for being that old. Maybe I should look the other way and pretend children are not impressionable to their own detriment and focus on litter boxes for possible mass shootings.

I remember when the Supreme Court passed their ruling on roe vs wade you posted about ibuprofen being made illegal next 😂

Responsible and sane adults within the gay / lesbian world REALLY need to be front and center with separating & district the alphabet soup of GBTLQP...with the intent of removing any entity or association that seeks to
normalize sexualization, grooming and transvestism aimed at minors

Parents and others have a voice as well of course but a movement from within the adult gay population IS feasible and would be welcomed and effective

I don't know ANY gay/lesbian adults who
are onboard with the increasingly harmful and provocative actions that are aimed at children

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Because sexual activity and taking a shit are linked?

Maybe in Germany buddy.

Problem with the bathroom issue is allowing access to the criminally insane minority that WILL prey on children

and thats unacceptable -

also - the 'transexual' revolution eventually moves into transhumanism - there are other problems with how it's unfolding as well -
but thats the angle most aren't anticipating

Why would you ask that unless you think that lesbians are more likely to be pedophiles than, say, a straight male elementary school teacher?

another angle on that conversation is "what % of homosexuals were abused at an
early age" -- irrespective of the perpetrator

We should all be able to readily agree that the kids should be off limits

and honestly - our schools output and
effectiveness is such that theres a timely and logical argument to drop diversity emphasis and political programs --
and hyper focus on MATH , SCIENCE, CRITICAL THINKING AND OTHER CRITICAL SKILLS

shite

didn't mean to go all caps there, pardner

I would prefer that we get children up to even COMPETENT levels in useful/core subjects before we start worrying about gender preferences etc.
Given where KY stands at the moment, we can't spare the time for anything BUT (core subjects), so it's irresponsible for school districts to even be debating all of this other stuff.

Bingo sarge

Also - specifically using classroom time
to discuss epidemiology and what went wrong with our Covid restaurant (theres statistics, behavioral science & research techniques embed in such a study)

Shite -
Im entering the rambling red zone, Klown

Two posts away from total wild
eyed orgasmic manifesto and dissertation slinging

ADVERTISEMENT