ADVERTISEMENT

College games thread...

My daughter’s alma mater JMU just came back from 25 points down to beat App State 32-28! Well done JMU Dukes!

Reactions: Fox2monk
As usual the game before Kentucky plays always drags on and on and on. ESPN can do a better job scheduling games than this, this happens waaay to much when Kentucky plays.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Florida going for 2 to try to make it a 9 point game? Amazing.... And they don't make it so now the margin is 11. Did he think he'd have time for 3 field goals?

As long as you cover Billy, I don’t care. Just know I can never count on you you bum. Why do they hire idiots to lead these football programs.

I would have been haunted for weeks if Florida didn’t cover the 10.5. Hopefully someone asks him about to PAT down 11.

I think we may finally be witnessing parity in CFB this year. It’s Georgia, bama, and Ohio st. I’m not sure anyone outside of those can compete for a title this year. It’s still early. But it sure looks like it’s wide open after the top 3 spots.

Ohio St Georgia and maybe Bama are locked in to the playoff the other spot up for grabs and when the 12 team playoff arrives lookout it will be so much fun for everyone else to load up and make a run for a playoff spot.

Ohio St Georgia and maybe Bama are locked in to the playoff the other spot up for grabs and when the 12 team playoff arrives lookout it will be so much fun for everyone else to load up and make a run for a playoff spot.

Clemson has a home game against n state but other than that, they roll to 13-0 IMO. This whole parity thing is overrated.

And when it goes to 12 all those new teams have 0 shot at a title despite getting in. The same teams will win it.

K-State wins... Thank you! WKU wins 73-0. Even against FIU, that is impressive. MTSU primed to crack the top 25. Whoda think it?

Ha! Tennessee decided to go 4th and 8 at the Florida 33 and gets sacked. Brilliant football being played there. Nothing like going with the percentages.

This analytical stuff is just absurd in college football. It’s causing problems everywhere. What idiot thinks numbers account for situations during a game? Coaches giving away momentum everywhere. This will not continue and there’s a reason no coaches worth their salt in history even tried this mess.

ADVERTISEMENT