ADVERTISEMENT

College games thread...

Old_Red

All-American
Jun 7, 2001
We usually have a thread covering all the other games played today but I didn't see one started.

Flipping around watching several games, hit on Louisville and Louisville scored easily on the 2nd possession. That result casts doubt on Louisville's weakness and on Florida. It is now 21-0. Switched to Missouri at Auburn which Auburn is ahead but only by a score. Then we have Georgia against Kent State with Georgia 12-10. Looks like a strange day in college football.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Central Michigan is tied at Penn State 14-14 and Maryland is ahead of Michigan. Could be a fun day to watch other games.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Missouri goes for it at 4th and goal at the 1 and makes it to tie Auburn. That South Florida at Louisville is a worrisome game. It is 27-0 with 2 minutes to go in the half. If you were game planning Florida or Louisville, the difference is Cunningham can pass too.

Auburn just kicked the go-ahead field goal attempt and missed to the left but Missouri was offsides. They then missed the FG to the right from 5 yards closer at the half. Kickers are the death of coaches.

I’m also tired of hearing how the B1G is the center of the college football world. Guess theSEC will have to prove once again why the B1G is just a B1G joke.

Reactions: MbergCat
Missouri goes for it at 4th and goal at the 1 and makes it to tie Auburn. That South Florida at Louisville is a worrisome game. It is 27-0 with 2 minutes to go in the half. If you were game planning Florida or Louisville, the difference is Cunningham can pass too.
Im expecting Tennessee to beat Florida by 21 .

Games that matter as far as Kentucky's ranking are probably Clemp's son at Wake Forest, now 20-14 at half. Georgia was struggling with Kent State, now 26-13 at the half. Michigan now up 17-13 over Maryland in Michigan. 17th ranked Baylor up on 17-14 at Iowa State. Penn State is now up 21-14 over Central Michigan. #24 Pittsburgh up 24-14 over powerhouse Rhode Island at home.

South Florida being shut out at Lousyville is still a surprise. Makes me think Florida is really not that good. We'll soon see when Florida @ Tennessee starts.

The hand wringing over Louisville begins. Relax. They are 1-2 with two awful bad loses.

They lost by TWENTY FOUR. To SYRACUSE. Remember that.

Reactions: MbergCat
Games that matter as far as Kentucky's ranking are probably Clemp's son at Wake Forest, now 20-14 at half. Georgia was struggling with Kent State, now 26-13 at the half. Michigan now up 17-13 over Maryland in Michigan. 17th ranked Baylor up on 17-14 at Iowa State. Penn State is now up 21-14 over Central Michigan. #24 Pittsburgh up 24-14 over powerhouse Rhode Island at home.

South Florida being shut out at Lousyville is still a surprise. Makes me think Florida is really not that good. We'll soon see when Florida @ Tennessee starts.
UT shouldl abuse Florida.

The hand wringing over Louisville begins. Relax. They are 1-2 with two awful bad loses.

They lost by TWENTY FOUR. To SYRACUSE. Remember that.
I hope UL wins just enough to save App Satt's job for another year despite another likely drubbing from Big Bro.

Auburn quarterback slid short in a tie game on 3rd and 5 with 90 seconds left. Then Auburn failed on 4th and less than a yard.

They were at the Missouri 29.

Undefeated Kansas leading undefeated Dook late. Kansas will face Iowa State next.

Flipping between ABC and ESPN. Looks like Missouri is about to knock off Auburn.

I stuck with this Auburn vs Missouri game far too long. I'm not watching OT.

How about that drop the ball before the endzone to lose the game in overtime? I told you critical mistakes at just the worst times.

Oh my God. Parlay stays alive. Never betting Auburn moneyline again until they get a real coaching staff. Jesus loves me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT