ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Cubelic Ranks Big Blue Wall SEC’s Top Offensive Line

Mark Stoops' line development is his best achievement so far IMO. It takes time and he took the time to build talent and depth. Good OL/DL play is like an insurance policy....it makes us competitive in nearly all games. With some better QB/WR play added to the mix....we'll be a tough out for most good teams.

GBB!

I think that the depth we’ve built on the line is the biggest factor for the accolades. There were days not so long ago when we could be competitive for 2.-3 quarters only to see the game slip away due to exhaustion. When you can go 2-3 deep and keep fresh legs on these 300lb guys, it’s going to give you a shot to win a lot of games in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I think that the depth we’ve built on the line is the biggest factor for the accolades. There were days not so long ago when we could be competitive for 2.-3 quarters only to see the game slip away due to exhaustion. When you can go 2-3 deep and keep fresh legs on these 300lb guys, it’s going to give you a shot to win a lot of games in the 4th quarter.

Yes.

I hope we continue to play 8-10 O-linemen. It’s bound to keep legs fresh, and keep players happy.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
O. Line my favorite unit! Credit to CATS staff for recruiting and developing them into I think best in SEC! Very sound qb. play very well could lead us to the SEC title game!

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT