ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony?

Darezay

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2017
Maxey says he has a good relationship with Anthony and he has opened up with Maxey and it seems good news? Any info?

Haven't heard anything about Anthony other than UK has recently started to show interest in him.

Kids elite but doesnt seem likely he’ll come here, at least at this point. Like others mentioned his dads NBA connections matter in this recruitment. How much is yet to be seen but with how many guards UK is in with i dont think Anthony is a realistic option at this point

Absolutely a stud who has been proving himself against older players for a while but don't expect him here and hope he doesn't wind up at Dook

Last edited:
Best player in this class and NBa potential. In today’s NBA guards and wings are most important (and college) then bigs who can defend guards and wings for a short period of time.

Best player in this class and NBa potential. In today’s NBA guards and wings are most important (and college) then bigs who can defend guards and wings for a short period of time.

Wiseman and Carey say "Hello".

Kids elite but doesnt seem likely he’ll come here, at least at this point. Like others mentioned his dads NBA connections matter in this recruitment. How much is yet to be seen but with how many guards UK is in with i dont think Anthony is a realistic option at this point

Don't kid yourself. If he would decide to come to UK and play with Maxey, they will both start from day one. Anthony is a tremendous talent.

Don't kid yourself. If he would decide to come to UK and play with Maxey, they will both start from day one. Anthony is a tremendous talent.
Im just saying Cals priorities might be elsewhere bc hes after so many guards. I think theyll feel out Anthony and his recruitment. He would definitely start if he came. Cal doesnt usually cast a wide net though so how involved UK gets is sort of wait and see

Im just saying Cals priorities might be elsewhere bc hes after so many guards. I think theyll feel out Anthony and his recruitment. He would definitely start if he came. Cal doesnt usually cast a wide net though so how involved UK gets is sort of wait and see

He probably won't put all his eggs in Anthony's basket, but, it tells me something when we now are getting reports that UK has reached out to him, and Maxey is actively recruiting him. A Maxey-Anthony backcourt might be the best one Cal has ever had, and that is saying something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT