ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches poll is out. It ain't good.

Apr 24, 2024

Others Receiving Votes​

Boise State 103; Pittsburgh 51; Arizona 44; Rutgers 35; Iowa 29; James Madison 25; Duke 22; Kentucky 17; Oklahoma State 15; SMU 14; Nebraska 12; Navy 9; Colorado 9; Boston College 6; Army West Point 3; UCF 2; Liberty 2; Tulane 1; South Carolina 1;

UK beats Vandy at home and we will stay pat at about 30-33 range. Unless a ton of others above us (22-30) lose the next 2 weeks.

Vandy is better than before but will still be an underdog at UK. UK wins it easily and maybe we make a move. Fla and Auburn will move the needle more (Fla cause its at Fla) and Auburn just because a better name / program over the years). Win all 3 and be 6-2 we will be top 20 probably (with some others losing).

With this defense it's now going to hard to count UK out moving forward.

If the offense can just do a bit better.....

Won’t be ranked for 3 more weeks at minimum. Bye-Vandy-UF all have to be wins and then we will crack the top 25 to create a Top 25 made for tv matchup at UT

That win yesterday was nowhere near as impressive as many here think. What we really did is, expose an overrated team that had played absolutely no one. It also looks like Georgia is in a bit of a down year. That defensive performance is not nearly as impressive as I thought it was two weeks ago.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
Win the next 3, team will be ranked, but barely. Although the next 3 games will be tough conference games, those are not great teams and won't really move the needle much.

That win yesterday was nowhere near as impressive as many here think. What we really did is, expose an overrated team that had played absolutely no one. It also looks like Georgia is in a bit of a down year. That defensive performance is not nearly as impressive as I thought it was two weeks ago.
A road win against a Top 6 SEC team that has NFL talent all around was extremely impressive. It is hard to put up 700 yards of offense against air. Holding UGA to one TD was extremely impressive. They just lost their first reg season game in 4 years and scored 34 on Bama.

Others Receiving Votes​

Boise State 103; Pittsburgh 51; Arizona 44; Rutgers 35; Iowa 29; James Madison 25; Duke 22; Kentucky 17; Oklahoma State 15; SMU 14; Nebraska 12; Navy 9; Colorado 9; Boston College 6; Army West Point 3; UCF 2; Liberty 2; Tulane 1; South Carolina 1;
How far up did loserville go after losing to notre dam?

That win yesterday was nowhere near as impressive as many here think. What we really did is, expose an overrated team that had played absolutely no one.

I thought Ole Miss over rated at 5th, but they were 15-2 this season and last, defeated Penn State in a NYD6 Bowl, had their prime players returning, and spent a lot of NIL for quality transfers.

I think they are top 15.

Lol UGA thumps 98% of college football , lose 1 regular season game in 3 yrs . Lol look at their draft prospects stop smoking weed they are good .

🙄

Thought we'd be at least 26 or 27th.

We have played a tough early schedule and USC is a good team when it has its QB. We might have been around 25, had we started near the top 10 preseason. Look at Ole Miss. Played one SEC school at home and lost and still just outside the top 10.

Ok. 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT