ADVERTISEMENT

CoachCal.com: Average mock draft position for Fox, Monk, Bam

My personal prediction is Fox at 5 , Monk at 6 and Bam at 19 . Also could see Hump go in the last 5 spots of 2nd round IMO. Briscoe won't hear his name called.

I to think Fox goes 5, and then Monk at 8, and Bam at 19. I also think Hump goes in the last 10 picks (most likely Boston or Spurs) in 2nd to a playoff team (a team willing to sit on him for a year or two to develop in D-league into a serviceable 7'1 center). Briscoe is better off not getting drafted, playing in the D-league, and then having a team in need pick up his contract mid-season next year.

I'm thinking Fox goes #5, Monk goes #8, and Bam goes #17. Like everyone else, I hope Fox avoids the Kings too.

I think Fox goes #1
Monk #2
Bam #3

il_340x270.1008461780_au08.jpg

Reactions: TIE543 and Mr_GG

@BBUK
Lol , no really . Grew up a UK fan of course , but my dad also really liked the hurricanes. Ever since I was little. He really got into them with jimmy Johnson (the 30 for 30 about the U and Johnson is reallllly good. He took shots on players deemed to "hood" or to "gangsta" and set Miami up to be a power house/ semi blue blood

So, like most sons I liked what my dad liked and always pulled for the canes . Was heartbroken over that (ridiculous ) call against OsU - which would have had the canes wining back to back titles.

I still even have the little ibis (their mascot ) stuffed animal I got when I was like 9 lol

Reactions: BBUK
@BBUK
Lol , no really . Grew up a UK fan of course , but my dad also really liked the hurricanes. Ever since I was little. He really got into them with jimmy Johnson (the 30 for 30 about the U and Johnson is reallllly good. He took shots on players deemed to "hood" or to "gangsta" and set Miami up to be a power house/ semi blue blood

So, like most sons I liked what my dad liked and always pulled for the canes . Was heartbroken over that (ridiculous ) call against OsU - which would have had the canes wining back to back titles.

I still even have the little ibis (their mascot ) stuffed animal I got when I was like 9 lol

Thanks, I actually meant you were a little kid last year.;)

I am too plain-spoken for my own good sometimes...what you see is what it is....

Ask that More ditsy guy... @morgousky

I use that language (ditsy) so he will have to google it as he's too young to know what it means, therefore I'm too old.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT