ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Marshall's wife and the future

rodserling

Sophomore
Apr 19, 2011
Do you all think this episode yesterday with Marshall's wife could hold him back from future coaching opportunities. I would think having a family member that could be a total embarassment to the university would be a huge detriment in the employment possibilities. I used to think Marshall might be someone who could be an option for us when Cal decides to move on. Not any more. She made Billy G look sane.

That bitch be crazy!
And she owes Ellen Calipari an appology.

Do you all think this episode yesterday with Marshall's wife could hold him back from future coaching opportunities. I would think having a family member that could be a total embarassment to the university would be a huge detriment in the employment possibilities. I used to think Marshall might be someone who could be an option for us when Cal decides to move on. Not any more. She made Billy G look sane.

That bitch be crazy!

Did Bobby Petrino's scandal at Arkansas hold him back from future coaching opportunities?

Reactions: UKUGA

That bitch be crazy!
She may have problems beyond alcohol abuse. I'd guess with her behavior becoming a national story she's going to have to take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT