ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Marrow Tweet

Coach Marrow doesn't quit on a kid when recruiting. The fact that there is still time to the actual signing day and Kentucky shut down recruiting a certain player is kind of telling to me. Good luck and we are going to be successful with you or without you.

Coach Marrow doesn't quit on a kid when recruiting. The fact that there is still time to the actual signing day and Kentucky shut down recruiting a certain player is kind of telling to me. Good luck and we are going to be successful with you or without you.
Yes posting a pic with the staff screaming family then turning around pulling a snake move I can't blame this staff if they are over a certain somebody.

Marrow tweeted yesterday for a of bbn to move on. Think they're done and would require alot to get back on board at this point.

Decommiting is one thing. To do it like THAT is something you just don't come back from

Marrow tweeted yesterday for a of bbn to move on. Think they're done and would require alot to get back on board at this point.

Decommiting is one thing. To do it like THAT is something you just don't come back from

Cutting bridges doesn't make sense to me, he may hate Nebraska and want to come home in the spring. Demetrius Robertson spurned UGA, and signed with Cal, was a FROSH AA, and wanted to come home. Kirby welcomed him back, he suffered a bad concussion and didn't play much, but he will be out fastest receiver next fall, ran a 10.3 at Cal. If Kirby had washed his hands of the kid when he chose Cal, we would be playing against him,. You never know what tomorrow will bring, don't burn bridges.

He's going to need to recruit better then this, if he's going to keep getting all this credit.

Cutting bridges doesn't make sense to me, he may hate Nebraska and want to come home in the spring. Demetrius Robertson spurned UGA, and signed with Cal, was a FROSH AA, and wanted to come home. Kirby welcomed him back, he suffered a bad concussion and didn't play much, but he will be out fastest receiver next fall, ran a 10.3 at Cal. If Kirby had washed his hands of the kid when he chose Cal, we would be playing against him,. You never know what tomorrow will bring, don't burn bridges.
There’s nothing wrong with going somewhere else and that doesn’t burn bridges but then there’s the way Robinson did things, I’m ok with this burned bridge. If he doesn’t like Nebraska then he can play wherever but I won’t expect our staff to use anymore time on him and his crew. You’re probably not familiar with the situation and think it’s just your average spurn, it was not.

You’re crazy.... Marrow is recruiting amazing!

No he isn't. He's at a SEC school go out and recruits studs not beat out Kent St for 3 stars in Ohio.

Those 3 Star (Benny Snell) and 2 Star (Josh Allen) are working out pretty Dang well if you ask me. I don’t know maybe that’s just me.... recruiting is one area where we can’t complain! This staff has done a great job at recruiting the last couple years

This is why I'm on board with Stoops and Marrow. If a recruit doesn't want to wear "big boy" britches. They don't pursue

Reactions: The-Hack

I agree. But the School didn't burn the bridge. The kid did. Like I said the kid will need to do something big to get back on board after the stunt he pulled.

Nah, we aren't like Georgia, we have so many top 100 commits we don't have to worry about it.

Probably a pretty big culture change, has he been away from home that much, he could get homesick, I know I was my first summer away from home.

He's a kid, he does dumb stuff. So after all this he calls and wanted to transfer back, you tell him no,go to UT?
Of course not Grumpy. A few people are just big time upset with how this kid played Kentucky, but you’re right If he ever wants to come home , you smile and welcome him home if he does , and can say the right things!! He sure could’ve handled things better, but it happened in a way that some fans may not forget it, they will forgive him though. I think with the wording of this tweet, it could’ve been more about Casey choosing to stay home more than Robinson. ( it may have been a small little shade, I don’t know ) ! Casey was also picked a school and had a change of heart! He just didn’t have ALL The drama to go with it I guess. But again I agree with you and the coaches would welcome him home if he truly wanted to come back. After all like you said in not so many words, “kids are, and will be kids”!! Thanks

No he isn't. He's at a SEC school go out and recruits studs not beat out Kent St for 3 stars in Ohio.

I think most of our four stars came from Ohio------and were recruited by Marrow.

I've followed UK football a long time and I don't remember over the years very many 4* coming to Lexington. As I recall, we've had more than our fair share of 2*. Agreed Jauk11...and most of all our recruits these days are not choosing between UK and a MAC school.

Reactions: SanAntonioCat
Of course not Grumpy. A few people are just big time upset with how this kid played Kentucky, but you’re right If he ever wants to come home , you smile and welcome him home if he does , and can say the right things!! He sure could’ve handled things better, but it happened in a way that some fans may not forget it, they will forgive him though. I think with the wording of this tweet, it could’ve been more about Casey choosing to stay home more than Robinson. ( it may have been a small little shade, I don’t know ) ! Casey was also picked a school and had a change of heart! He just didn’t have ALL The drama to go with it I guess. But again I agree with you and the coaches would welcome him home if he truly wanted to come back. After all like you said in not so many words, “kids are, and will be kids”!! Thanks

Of course they could handle things better, 100% of us posting on these sites probably could have made better decisions at 17 than we did, just no one was standing over us waiting for a screw up.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
He's going to need to recruit better then this, if he's going to keep getting all this credit.

Imagine being this person, thinking this is a good post. posts like this should disqualify someone from having internet access

Agreed!
Dear Big Fan (I’m leaving out the cat bc you lost that privilege) did you know we have 20 commits right now and only 1 2 Star... I remember when we use to be only 2-3 stars with little to none 4 stars! Besides unless you’re a 5 Star the ⭐️ system doesn’t mean much look at Benny Snell and Josh Allen for evidence

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

I am not sure if you are serious but you do realize that we haven't had this kind of talent in my lifetime and I am pretty freaking old. Just because we are in the SEC don't mean 5 stars are lining up to come here. By the way we used to beat out Kent St for 2 stars and hope for a 3 star occasionally. Now we are getting to compete with Bama, UGA, OH St, etc for guys.

Reactions: omnivos and law1127
If Big Cat Fan doesn't do an Airplane reference we will know he is probably just a kid.
Yep, Guys you got to stop biting on these types of posts, it's a kid sitting in his house saying watch this . . . and then laughing at the the responses he gets.

I am soooooo glad that some of these mental midgets are not in charge of recruiting or running our football program.
Two words for all of you that feel like you got stood up by your prom date (that's how you are reacting over this decommitment.)
MOVE ON!
If you are 15 years old and responding like this.....then I understand a little bit. Go get you some skittles and a Mountain Dew.
If you are 16-50 and responding this way....
GROW UP!
If you are 51-100,
TAKE YOUR MEDS!
If you are a
Card fan troll,
GO BACK TO YOUR SORRY BOARD AND CHECK WITH KERRY OR ZIPP FOR THE LATEST HOT TAKE ON BROHM!
If you are a Wildcat basketball fan who thinks 5 star recruits are an easy get for ANY TEAM not named Alabama or Georgia,
Cal will be on at noon. Relax.
Stoops and Big Dog have got this.
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THE WR LOSS.

Reactions: robo222
I am soooooo glad that some of these mental midgets are not in charge of recruiting or running our football program.
Two words for all of you that feel like you got stood up by your prom date (that's how you are reacting over this decommitment.)
MOVE ON!
If you are 15 years old and responding like this.....then I understand a little bit. Go get you some skittles and a Mountain Dew.
GROW UP!
If you are 51-100,
TAKE YOUR MEDS!
If you are a
Card fan troll,
GO BACK TO YOUR SORRY BOARD AND CHECK WITH KERRY OR ZIPP FOR THE LATEST HOT TAKE ON BROHM!
If you are a Wildcat basketball fan who thinks 5 star recruits are an easy get for ANY TEAM not named Alabama or Georgia,
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THE WR LOSS.[/QUOTE

]

MOVE ON!
GROW UP!
If you are 51-100,
TAKE YOUR MEDS!
If you are a
Card fan troll,
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THE WR LOSS.

^ that’s pretty good work right there dude. Well done, haha!

ADVERTISEMENT