ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K gets slammed on twitter for comments on cheating

he just meant no one would dare cheat against him in competition because if you did you’d dishoner the competition and coach k. lol what a bunch of crap. he won’t have a response because there is nothing to say except to add “to my knowledge...”

That’s about right. He doesn’t give a crap about anything but his own business so why would he care about the rest of college basketball?

K just wants all this to go away before somebody turns up a few Puke recruiting bodies. Says he is more concerned about grad transfers. Wonder who he directed that at? Already making excuses for the beating we are going to give them in 3 weeks.

Typical K. "LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M COACH K, I DO EVERYTHING THE RIGHT WAY. IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" as ESPN and everyone else bows down.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Wow some of the media has grown teeth now that Self has been thrown to the wolves....

There are more on social media than just the 3 they shown and its funny watching known media members finally attacking coach K.

K just wants all this to go away before somebody turns up a few Puke recruiting bodies. Says he is more concerned about grad transfers. Wonder who he directed that at? Already making excuses for the beating we are going to give them in 3 weeks.

You like he used to be concerned about one and done until he copied Cal. Look for him to add grad transfers as soon as next season. He's always one step behind Cal. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You like he used to be concerned about one and done until he copied Cal. Look for him to add grad transfers as soon as next season. He's always one step behind Cal. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I hope the rat calls it a career. He may know what he's done. I hope he ends the career....It will be a good year if he does.

Wasn’t it Cal who said he hit up the grad transfer market because K and others were doing it, when in actuality K hadn’t done it?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
"Teacher says, every time Coach K gets exposed for being a two-faced, self-glorifying hypocrite, an angel gets its wings."

giphy.gif

He also said puke is responsible for Al Qaeda and earthquakes so it must have been his
Normal splinter is responsible for all
That is wrong in this world.
You can still run along and play with a bag of
Dicks.

So just to recap.. you were wrong. And I might just indulge myself in a bag of dicks tonight. Feel free to throw yours in big boy.

If I were a reporter in the room after he made those comments:
"Coach, I wasn't asking about players you've -lost- due to cheating..."

Everyone in the CBB universe (outside of a few bandwagon wussies) knows that Coach K is a self-serving liar. I believe he sees the cracks in his “dynasty” and is about to bolt.

We will all be better for it.

I very much disagree with Krzyzewski's opinion on this. This is way more than a blip on the college basketball radar. I really dislike his comment where he said he's more concerned about grad transfers than the cheating going on.

Typical K. "LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M COACH K, I DO EVERYTHING THE RIGHT WAY. IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" as ESPN and everyone else bows down.
Yea for years (about 20 ) to be exact all you hear was the Carolina Way, well we all now what a bunch of bull crap and lies that turned out to be !! SO now K is trying to do the same thing, He's coach K and he can do no wrong and how dare anybody question him ? it wouldn't do any good to question the fake and phony Rat Faced bastard , he simply would refuse to talk about it and the media would fall in line and not be allowed to question him !!

I hope the rat calls it a career. He may know what he's done. I hope he ends the career....It will be a good year if he does.
I still feel like they’ll have to drag him out of his office kicking and screaming before he does it voluntarily.

ADVERTISEMENT