ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cal Coming Up On ESPN’s The Jump

Cowtown Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2015
Cowtown, Kentucky
Just heard Rachel Nichols (total redheaded smokeshow btw) say that Cal will be up next on The Jump. He’s going to be discussing the former Cats that are “balling out” in the NBA Playoff semifinals.

It’s unbelievable to me that ANY basketball recruit would attend any other college but UK, especially after watching these playoffs. If it wasn’t apparent before, it damn well should be now. Mind boggling.

Just heard Rachel Nichols (total redheaded smokeshow btw) say that Cal will be up next on The Jump. He’s going to be discussing the former Cats that are “balling out” in the NBA Playoff semifinals.

It’s unbelievable to me that ANY basketball recruit would attend any other college but UK, especially after watching these playoffs. If it wasn’t apparent before, it damn well should be now. Mind boggling.

Haven't you heard? Nobody on Rafters watches ESPN.

Love Racheal but she doesn't do it for me in the looks department ( which is totally fine as she is amazing at covering basketball knows the game better then most anyone on earth) . The Jump and Highly Questionable are my favorite ESPN shows. But I don't wear a tin foil hat or believe in Qanon so I have no reason to dislike ESPN LOL . I am only half joking about that .

Love Racheal but she doesn't do it for me in the looks department ( which is totally fine as she is amazing at covering basketball knows the game better then most anyone on earth) . The Jump and Highly Questionable are my favorite ESPN shows. But I don't wear a tin foil hat or believe in Qanon so I have no reason to dislike ESPN LOL . I am only half joking about that .
I’m partial to redheads, so....Anyway, I’m not a big fan of ESPN anymore either, but I do occasionally watch. I can’t stand their political slant, at all! It’s totally obvious and flat out absurd.

There is a rule, if you are going to claim a woman is hot, you have to post a pic. She is cute, but I wouldn't go as far as calling her a smokeshow. Some pictures look much better than others.

There is a rule, if you are going to claim a woman is hot, you have to post a pic. She is cute, but I wouldn't go as far as calling her a smokeshow. Some pictures look much better than others.
hqdefault.jpg

Haven't you heard? Nobody on Rafters watches ESPN.
Well I'm trying not to be one of those but man they go back stuff that is causing anarchy then try to shove it down the line not all want to hear bout everything that they think is wrong. Colin is decent sumtimes least he stays on sports.
Hopefully ESPN gets better as more sports mean less time to talk about and back civil unrest.But luv hearing good UK pub when watching games.

Last edited:
Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
It’s unbelievable to me that ANY basketball recruit would attend any other college but UK, especially after watching these playoffs. If it wasn’t apparent before, it damn well should be now. Mind boggling

They wouldn't. That's why the shoe companies, agents, and schools had to start paying kids. Otherwise they'd all be at uk, like they were initially

She's clearly on air for being a good journalist. I'd say she does very well save for her blind spot with LeBron. He can do no wrong.

I would just like to see a full shot from head to toe, and a good clear picture. Come on man help an old man out.
Have a new one in my avatar now. Can’t see one of her best features, though, her legs. They’re phenomenal, like the rest of her. Now, the Wife, SHE IS a smokeshow!

I do NOT like this new Rivals format they’ve done. Very limited on a lot of things, avatar adjustment being a big one. The old format would show the entire pic. Hell, several pics I’ve tried, I keep receiving an error message back. Again, don’t like it.

Reactions: Ocornett
Kept my comments to myself as I was aware of reality. But just figured we all have different definitions of smoke show.:oops:

Have a new one in my avatar now. Can’t see one of her best features, though, her legs. They’re phenomenal, like the rest of her. Now, the Wife, SHE IS a smokeshow!

I do NOT like this new Rivals format they’ve done. Very limited on a lot of things, avatar adjustment being a big one. The old format would show the entire pic. Hell, several pics I’ve tried, I keep receiving an error message back. Again, don’t like it.

others posters appear to know something you don’t. Their pictures are very clear. Come on man.

ADVERTISEMENT