ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cal: “Be mad at me (not the players)”

Quade is most definitely A key to this team. If he can't play defense he is a huge liability. If he can't be on the floor our best shooter is on the bench. If he does defend then our best shooter is on the floor and it will allow for better spacing for our other guards and it helps keep the paint from clogging up where we have 2 very capable rebounders. Unfortunately I dont know if there is enough top-end talent to come together in time before March. He however, imo, is most likely not an NBA player, but that doesn't mean he can't be one heck of a productive player.

Every morning outside my beach hale....I have to wake up to this.....

217117-675x450-woman-wearing-hawaiian-costume.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AlohaCat
so every morning you wake up to a picture of my ole lady when she was in her 20's?

Reactions: HICATFAN
Might as well say...
1. Focus on me...I make 7M per year with plenty of years on it so it doesn't matter
2. Don't be hard on kids/team....but why say "Kentucky isn't for everybody".
3. "We're young"....so don' expect the team to play cohesive for major parts of season....but hope it finds a way to stick in March.
4. Go into March madness with 8+ losses and make jokes about NCAA seeding process but you're constantly in a position to have weird seeds .
5. Then end of season have marginal players go pro who had some moments but as a hole were mediocre to slightly above average all year but NBA top level.

Rinse and repeat this scenario for last few years.

+1000. Can't like this enough!

ADVERTISEMENT