ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland - Boston. Who ya got?

Sucks to be you for hating the Cavs in the first place and hating the Cavs while living in Cleveland suburbs

I’ve seen Lebron play plenty of times. I do think he’s the GOAT but I’m ready for the ticket prices to drop when he leaves so I can watch the other Cats for a cheaper price when they come to town. Been a Lakers fan since 1996 (I was 7 then). We have sucked the better part of the decade but still haven’t waivered on my fandom for them. I was rooting hardcore for Casey and the Raptors. He was high school pals with my dad.

Lebron is having his transcendent MJ like scoring presence these playoffs so far. I think the president figures it out with Jaylen, Marcus, and Marcus getting in his face. The other Cavs players are going to have to win the series and I'm not sure they can. Celts in 7

Celtics need Tatum to continue being a go to scorer and just ball out in order to win this series. If he does I got Celtics. But as a rookie you just can't count on that.

Cavs vs Warriors again

Garsh, the nba is so exciting...
Would you rather watch LeBron vs one of the best teams of all time or watch Harden vs a bunch of Celtics who are all good but not great? I’m usually in the non-nba camp as well for the most part but it’s hard to argue against that Finals matchup, no matter how many years in a a row we get it.

Didn't think the Cs would make it to the conference finals but here we are. Don't see them winning the series but obviously can't count them out because they just keep finding ways to win. However, Cavs in 6.

Should be an easy win for the Cavs, Boston is missing key players and if the East was terribly weak both would have already been gone.
The East wasn't that much worst, the West just happens to have by far the two best teams in the league. The West outside of the top 2 is basically on par with the East.

The East wasn't that much worst, the West just happens to have by far the two best teams in the league. The West outside of the top 2 is basically on par with the East.

I disagree. The best team in the east just got swept 0-4. I would put the Pelicans, the Rockets, the Jazz, and the Warriors above every team in the east. Watching the play off's on the east side has been like watching a mid major conference tournament. A lot of really bad basketball where teams can't hit the bright side of a barn.

I disagree. The best team in the east just got swept 0-4. I would put the Pelicans, the Rockets, the Jazz, and the Warriors above every team in the east. Watching the play off's on the east side has been like watching a mid major conference tournament. A lot of really bad basketball where teams can't hit the bright side of a barn.
this entire opinion right or wrong is discredited because you just put in black and white print "bright side of a barn" I mean, wow.

I mean the Raptors like swept the Pelicans this year so...

Yea, that regular season ball got Casey COY honors but post season ball got him fired. He could tell you that regular season game don't mean anything.
Cavs won the regular season matchup against the Raptors too so it wasn't like Cavs beat Raptors out of nowhere in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT