ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

You don't put all of this time and effort into Reigns only to ditch the plans now. This has been over a year in the making. Him and Triple H's story goes back to November. WrestleMania is the logical conclusion, which afterward we will see a big feud between him and Ambrose. Also, Reigns got screwed at last year's Mania by Triple H's boy. This would be full circle now.

Ambrose vs Lesnar makes more sense at this point.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Here's a December article that says Sting was going to have neck surgery. Assuming that's accurate, I doubt he's going at WM.

I don't care who faces UT at WM. I'm sick of UT showing up once or twice a year to take a main event slot away from someone who is going to work all year. He's beyond past his prime. He just needs to quit.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Here's a December article that says Sting was going to have neck surgery. Assuming that's accurate, I doubt he's going at WM.

I don't care who faces UT at WM. I'm sick of UT showing up once or twice a year to take a main event slot away from someone who is going to work all year. He's beyond past his prime. He just needs to quit.

I'd like for him to show up just to lose to Kevin Owens or Finn Balor and then get lost.

Last edited:
I'd rather see the underfaker vs undertaker again than see taker make someone legit job to him.

Sticking with my prediction Brie get a 24 hr title reign then rides off to retirement with Bryan to raise vegan bunnies or some such crunchy nonsense

This undertaker mystery opponent is intriguing yet bound to disappoint

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Yeah. Brie is going to get the win over Charlotte . I'm pretty confident in that.

Karl Anderson has officially announced he will be departing njpw for wwe.

Looking more and more forward to the bullet/balor club invasion.

Karl Anderson has officially announced he will be departing njpw for wwe.

Looking more and more forward to the bullet/balor club invasion.

Do you think they should do it in NXT or just WWE's main roster all at once?

I have "cut the chord" to a great extent at least - using Sling and a few other streaming options for most TV with just a small assist from Dish now. Relying on Hulu for Raw. Hulu cuts Raw back to 90 minutes. It is SO much better in that time. I have no idea what they truncate, but I don't care. I get the gyst of what's happening and it doesn't drag nearly as bad.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
I have "cut the chord" to a great extent at least - using Sling and a few other streaming options for most TV with just a small assist from Dish now. Relying on Hulu for Raw. Hulu cuts Raw back to 90 minutes. It is SO much better in that time. I have no idea what they truncate, but I don't care. I get the gyst of what's happening and it doesn't drag nearly as bad.

I'll message you on twitter to send you my site that's awesome for streaming and Raw Replays. I fast forward through most of it. I watch the opening promo, check a match or two of someone I like and then the main event scene and poof...done.

Got rid of cable a couple of months ago and got mad at myself for how much money I've wasted on it with all of the streaming sites available.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Lexie - Curious how sling is - let me know your thoughts...

Heisman - I've gone back and forth on the invasion and these are my thoughts...

If balor is going to be the leader they will start in NXT and balor will jump with them...

If AJ will lead them, which he did for a period of time in njpw, then they will go straight to WWE

Great news to hear about Bret

NO way Crazy Grandpa is going to change his plan now. HHH vs. Roman, my question is what do you do with Ambrose.

Hearing Brock vs. Bray at WM

I would love to see Sami Zayn come in and challenge Owens at Wrestlemania

Doesn't Brock have bigger fish to fry than bray?
Taker already said to so Strouman.

Maybe after some build up I could take Wyatts seriously but they are glorified jobbers at WM to me at this point.

I'll message you on twitter to send you my site that's awesome for streaming and Raw Replays. I fast forward through most of it. I watch the opening promo, check a match or two of someone I like and then the main event scene and poof...done.

Got rid of cable a couple of months ago and got mad at myself for how much money I've wasted on it with all of the streaming sites available.

Is there anyway I can get that website?

I have been looking for a place to watch raw replays without having to subscribe to WWE Network.

Sling is so so.

Picture quality is hit or miss. Buffering can be an issue where I don't usually have buffering issues. But, for the price, it's worth it. I will say that I miss the dvr though.

This company is crap. Reigns getting more boo's then boring Cena. Will go on to face 47 year old HHH in the main event.

May stop watching until Randy Orton returns.

I was only wrong on two of the matches tonight. I thought we'd get a Brie Bella win and the Wyatts might win. Nope.

I thought the main event was really good. I liked the big spots. I would have preferred Reigns sold chair shots longer but whatever. As for the others, I liked the AJ/Jericho match too. KO/Ziggler was okay.

There have been way worse PPVs especially when Brock had the belt and was absent from television.

I'm curious if we get Ambrose/Brock in a singles match or KO/AJ Styles at Mania?

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Arnie just wants attention. If you ignore him he'll climb the water tower and be stuck up there until Gilbert saves him.

Save me

ok I'll try and post less on here. It will be hard because the wrestling crew rocks.

Can't have a take without getting jumped on.

Finally finished my Ric Flair tribute articke that a few of you helped me with. I watched so many damn Flair matches and promos the past weekend. Pretty much all of his iconic stuff.

Loved the NWA stuff but you know what I really enjoyed?1993 Starrcade vs Vader. The crowd and hype videos were awesome too.

Finally finished my Ric Flair tribute articke that a few of you helped me with. I watched so many damn Flair matches and promos the past weekend. Pretty much all of his iconic stuff.

Loved the NWA stuff but you know what I really enjoyed?1993 Starrcade vs Vader. The crowd and hype videos were awesome too.

I told you that was a great match!!!! Look forward to reading it and seeing if you used any of my ideas...

Guess I am in the minority but I liked what I saw of the Fast Lane show last night. We all knew Roman was going to win but I thought the match was really good.

Thought AJ and Jericho was really good as well. I only started watching about 9:30 so will have to go back and watch the rest later.

What wasn't good, the New Day and Edge and Christian. How can you have some of the most entertaining people in WWE history and have a segment that bad.

I thought the show was decent. The main event was really good. I thought KO/Ziggler was good as was Y2J/AJ. I even thought the Wyatt match was pretty good which was shocking based on who was participating in that match. I even thought the women's matches were decent.

ADVERTISEMENT