ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

I listened to that for weeks and kind of forgot about it.

Idol is a cool cat!

I’m trying to get him to start him to start his podcast back up.

He’s awesome. Not lying, I have a 16 year old that loves wrestling and it’s cool to have guys like Idol, Cornette, Ron Fuller personally say hey to him.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
How UK football would it be for us to have this great season, only to vacate it because Kash was getting paid under the table by WWE and had already signed a developmental deal?
How cool would it be when we were sanctioned for him to take to the internet, heel turn and cut a promo in a Laettner jersey...good angle

SEC Championship game. UK-Alabama

Josh Allen knocks their QB out, beating Jedric Willis badly.

Mac Jones throws a pic 6 to Kash.

Later, Damien Harris fumbles deep in UK territory - scoop and score for Kash.

Willis, Jones, and Harris not only struggle, but after the game - they too sweet Kash and reveal bWo shirts. Vince Marrow hugs them and cackles as Saban spits at Stoops and starts bitching about the Atlanta Screwjob.

Though nothing has been said officially yet, WWE has removed all mentions of the Crown Jewel show. However Meitzer says it’s still on. Guess we will see.

Reactions: GhostVol
Though nothing has been said officially yet, WWE has removed all mentions of the Crown Jewel show. However Meitzer says it’s still on. Guess we will see.

Uncle Dave is always the last to know...he’s even more of a moron than the smarks that pays for his newsletter.

So I am guessing this means they are gone?

Guess it doesn’t show on the tweet but njpwworld twitter retweeted it so there’s that...

Just watched Sid's newest shoot. My lord he is coked out of his bin. Jaw going all the time and eyes pinned

One of the recommended videos was this audio where he describes his new gimmick he's using. To sum up:

It's related to Trump(?)
It involves him having a chip implanted in his brain that makes him not feel pain
The chip makes him think he's God
He has to wear shoulder pads to keep him from hurting himself

He doesn't understand why the WWE isn't interested

Last edited:
Reactions: BKH34
DoYC8ZkWsAEiQxr.jpg

You guys...

No Mercy

Not a PPV, but Raw "in the ass" .

Just watched Sid's newest shoot. My lord he is coked out of his bin. Jaw going all the time and eyes pinned

One of the recommended videos was this audio where he describes his new gimmick he's using. To sum up:

It's related to Trump(?)
It involves him having a chip implanted in his brain that makes him not feel pain
The chip makes him think he's God
He has to wear shoulder pads to keep him from hurting himself

He doesn't understand why the WWE is interested

This seems like a license to print money. I love all of this. I would love all of this if it were some jabroni like Marc Mero selling this gimmick, but Sid? Give it to me.

welp. About to unfollow @90sWWE.

Just created a new account @90sKIDZ and is now just retweeting all those posts.

Oh well, was fun while it lasted

Austin Aries has one of the worst documented cases of short man syndrome in the history of the business.

I also HATE John Morrison's finisher. John Morrison was the first guy to make me hate flippy wrestling. John can beat me as many times as he wants, but he's going to have to do it with another move. I'm kicking out of that finisher because it sucks.

I went from a pretty big Aries fan circa 2009-2011 based on his ring work to thinking he's a worthless POS who doesn't understand "the greatest man that ever lived" is just a gimmick. Dude's very unprofessional and burns bridges everywhere he goes. (A pro wrestler burn bridges? Nooooo)

I always thought Morrison was aiight, but never a top guy. Good hand in any case. Agree on his finisher being wack.

Yeah I thought Morrison was a bit over pushed in WWE but liked his tag work with Miz.

Speaking of Impact when is WWE going to scoop up Tessa Blanchard?

At least if they ever reformed the 4 horsewomen they’d have 2 offspring from the original...

If you had to pick between the two, would you rather relive or re watch USWA from 91-94 or OVW 2000, 01,02 and 05?

Hard to pick I know

If you had to pick between the two, would you rather relive or re watch USWA from 91-94 or OVW 2000, 01,02 and 05?

Hard to pick I know
So on one side you have...

Brock Lesnar
John Cena
CM Punk
Randy Orton
Dave Batista
Shelton Benjamin
Nick Dinsmore
Doug Basham
Danny Basham
Dolph Ziggler
Cody Rhodes
Brent Albright
Kenny Dykstra
Johnny Jeter
Matt Cappotelli

...and Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman with the book. Shew wee.

But on the other side, you have...

Cowabunga the Ninja Turtle

I kid on Memphis. They were revolutionary with their WWE invasion angle with Vince working heel, King working face in Memphis and heel in WWE, Bret, Owen and Savage being sent in as the hired muscle, etc...

Look at this promo from 1993!

Look at THIS promo from 1993!

Give me OVW by a hair. Better roster.

ADVERTISEMENT