ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

She’s #1 for me in WWE and it’s not close. Good god I’d do things for/to her that I wouldn’t with 99.8% of women in the world.
The United Nations would haul me before the World Court for crimes against womanhood.

My defense would simply be “LOOK at her. Do you blame me? Any real man would invent ways to bring pleasure to this woman too. So what if some of the ways were unnatural and immoral!”

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
So from the day after Mania 33 to the end of his WrestleMania 34 match with Reigns, Brock Lesnar wrestled nine times (six PPVs, three house shows).

His total length of time for all of his matches? 1 hour, 19 minutes, 20 seconds.

That’s not accounting for how much time he chilled outside the ring in the fatal four way last year.

GBOF vs Samoa Joe- 6:25
House show vs Samoa Joe- 5:30
House show vs Samoa Joe- 5:00
SummerSlam 4 way- 20:45
No Mercy vs Braun- 9:00
SSeries vs AJ- 15:25
Rumble triple threat- 10:45
House show vs Kane- 0:35
Mania vs Reigns- 15:25

Highest paid guy in the company for less than two hours of actual ring work all year.

DbMhbzMWAAAHNNL.jpg:large

Last edited:
So from the day after Mania 33 to the end of his WrestleMania 34 match with Reigns, he wrestled nine times (six PPVs, three house shows).

His total length of time for all of his matches? 1 hour, 19 minutes, 20 seconds.

That’s not accounting for how much time he chilled outside the ring in the fatal four way last year.

GBOF vs Samoa Joe- 6:25
House show vs Samoa Joe- 5:30
House show vs Samoa Joe- 5:00
SummerSlam 4 way- 20:45
No Mercy vs Braun- 9:00
SSeries vs AJ- 15:25
Rumble triple threat- 10:45
House show vs Kane- 0:35
Mania vs Reigns- 15:25

Highest paid guy in the company for less than two hours of actual ring work all year.

DbMhbzMWAAAHNNL.jpg:large
Good god those numbers are insane. Lol then you have poor Ziggler making equal to or less than Lesnar in one match when he has to work 300 days a year.

Btw you forgot his squash houseshow match with the Miz after his with Kane. So add a few more seconds

Good god those numbers are insane. Lol then you have poor Ziggler making equal to or less than Lesnar in one match when he has to work 300 days a year.

Btw you forgot his squash houseshow match with the Miz after his with Kane. So add a few more seconds

Alright, so that added 1:20 seconds. lol

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Sleaze who else was built up enough to actually keep the strap off Cena? They were in a trap and Brock was the only one built enough and capable of holding up as the main event.

The strategy was simple really so I’m not sure what you are getting at other than rubbing it in our face how much less Brock works than us for a lot more money.

Thanks for that

Sleaze who else was built up enough to actually keep the strap off Cena? They were in a trap and Brock was the only one built enough and capable of holding up as the main event.

The strategy was simple really so I’m not sure what you are getting at other than rubbing it in our face how much less Brock works than us for a lot more money.

Thanks for that

What? Brock needs the title to hold up the main event scene? WWE was fine for the two years he was without the title. He doesn't need to have the title to be an attraction. And Cena has only been champ for two weeks since August of 2014 and rarely main events anymore.

I'm not sure how you can make the claim he's the only one capable of holding up the main event scene when he only worked six PPVs and didn't appear until July after winning the title in April of 2017. If anything, he holds people back. Doesn't put over younger talent, PPVs aren't even featuring the world champ, etc.

He puts on the same match every single time and the only people has has chosen to lose to in six years has been Cena in 2012, Triple H in 2013, a screwy finish vs Undertaker in 2015 and Goldberg in 2016. You notice anything wrong with this list? All older guys, all part-timers now. It's ridiculous that he can be booked to lose to a 50-year old Goldberg but beats Braun, Joe, Reigns, AJ, Orton, etc. Don't smarks go on about the need to build new stars? How do you accomplish that when this guy isn't putting anyone over?

Lana isn’t on your all’s radar? I mean I appreciate them all but hers to me is the one.

Anyone else going Tuesday I just got tickets.

Nothing outlandish like I did for WM but we are in the building at least.

Anyone else going Tuesday I just got tickets.

Nothing outlandish like I did for WM but we are in the building at least.

what's going on Tuesday? A meet and greet in which you get to squeeze some supple WWE diva* titties without fear of legal recourse?

How much?

*not including Charlotte as her testosterone is likely higher than mine.

Naomi, Ivory, Melina, Bayley, Maria Kannellis, and probably Thiccie James just to name a few that were better
Different eras. I’ll give you Naomi. Ivory was enhanced. Melina was short, Bayley? Nah. Maria had to get 10 years older and 15 lbs heavier to get that booty in proper perspective. Same with Mickie. As far as non-enhancement underrated booty, look no further than Molly Holly, because she never emphasized hers...but man, it was just great.

Reactions: FtCampbellCat
Reactions: KingOfBBN
I don’t think Alexa got her boobs done. Her time being out would be longer. If wonder if it’s something on her nose or from bump she took a week or two back from Moon’s eclipse?

Regardless she didn’t need ANY surgery. Wouldn’t want her messing up anything like Paige has done.

Anyone going to Smackdown in Louisville tomorrow night...not that I would be able to go but I totally forgot about it.

Anyone going to Smackdown in Louisville tomorrow night...not that I would be able to go but I totally forgot about it.
What is the card tomorrow night? I guess everyone is getting on a charter to get to Saudi Arabia by Friday morning. I would have thought they had everyone over there by now.

AJ vs Nak
Charlotte vs Carmella

With Miz, The Bar, Bryan being advertised.

I’ll be there shortly after the doors open. Getting there early is always best as the best parking is under 64 by Joes Crab shack. Easy exit to get back on the expressway before the crowd gets out of the garage.

Roode getting jobbed our on RAW...this better lead to them during him heel he has no business being a face.

Reigns should win the title from part timer then keep it for 2 years. But I know Brock is winning this cage match.

Reigns should win the title from part timer then keep it for 2 years. But I know Brock is winning this cage match.
Hell no! Good god I’d not watch a second if he kept the title anymore than 3 months. Put him in mid card hell where he belongs. Now that Miz is gone stick him in the triangle with Seth and the gay leprechaun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT