ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck vs. Shaq

They are both hilarious. Can’t take sides. It is what it is. Funny tv.

He looks like Crisco flows through his veins and seeps out his pores at about a biscuit shy of 4 fitty.

I’m talking about 2 years ago until now. He looks awful. I guess getting fat really makes one look old.
Well sir, it is how "old" are you talking about, at my age when you lose a large amount of wait, it shows all your wrinkles and skin sagging. The fat really does fill in the gaps.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:[banana]

Reactions: Fgpoe03
My only problem with Shaq, is he interrupts people and don't wait his turn for a rebutle, he has to talk over people, then that makes Chuck to do the same.

I like them both. But to me, Barkley is the one who over achieved in his career. 6-5 PF in the NBA who played like he was 6-9. Could handle the ball and shoot. Relentless rebounder.

Shaq was 3 feet and in and that was it. Pathetic that he never even tried to get better at FT's. Dominant force though. Just could not be stopped in close.

As for the argument, I don't care.

Shaq literally just said:

"That was an SLD (no one asks what that is).. That's a Shaq-like-dunk!"

He's THAT guy.. He's "I made my own nickname" guy that everyone laughed at in college orientation.

Charles barkley > Elizabeth Berkley > Cal Berkeley > Shaq

Anyone remember how there used to be something called professionalism on TV, where guys would do breakdown of what's going on today, and sound like they have some intelligence?

I remember it too. This might be funny, but it's not better than the alternative. It's all fake anyway, this kind of crap is set up well ahead of time. Those guys know each other well, I'm sure they both went into this playoff season knowing they wanted to color it up. News networks do this routinely.

Eh, not trying to kill the party, but it's just stupid when you know you aren't getting good analysis and it's probably all planned theatre anyway.

Personally.. I love Inside the NBA.. It's better than 93% of television. Could they use more analysis, sure.. But the chemistry, when Shaq takes his Midol of course, is on point. I don't need to hear the same breakdown that I'm gonna hear all day tomorrow on espn affiliates.. I want to watch Ernie smash a chili dog and 30 seconds later rip on Chuck's awful loafers.

I think it’s funny that shaq’s main point is that you can’t just baby these players and everyone is out here acting like Shaq is the one wrong here. Yet when something happens here everyone’s all “they need to grow up, be a man, work hard and stop expecting things for free”. It’s hypocritical. If Shaq is wrong, then you agree with Charles basically saying the star player has to be coddled and babied and should get his way no matter what. That’s the point of shaq’s argument. Is that what you also disagree with? I love Charles. He cracks me up. Loved it when he said he wanted to punch Draymond in the face. But Shaq was right here in my opinion.

Exactly my thoughts

Shaq may be my #2 favorite athlete of all time, behind the GOAT (MJ of course). He was so dominating and was such a hilarious person. He has to be one of the most dominate forces to ever pick up a basketball. I always disliked Charles Barkley because it seemed him and Shaq always battled.

I still think Shaq is better than Chuck but either way, That's TURRBLE!

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Lakers fans won't admit it but everybody knows the Sacramento Kings were the best NBA team in 2002 and how bad they got robbed by Tim Donaghy vs. the Lakers in the Western Conference Finals that year. And I don't like Chris Webber or Mike Bibby but they were robbed badly..so bad, it was very obvious and embarrassing. Shaq should never brag about that tainted ring.

Game 5 was rigged just as bad for Sac as game 6 was rigged for the Lakers. But nobody wants to talk about that, because everybody hates the Lakers.

Shaq shot 1 ft and fouled out in 32 minutes. Vlade and Webber combined for 19 free throws. 1 point game.

Game 5 was rigged just as bad for Sac as game 6 was rigged for the Lakers. But nobody wants to talk about that, because everybody hates the Lakers.

Shaq shot 1 ft and fouled out in 32 minutes. Vlade and Webber combined for 19 free throws. 1 point game.
Not to mention the illegal moving screen Webber set on Fisher to free Bibby for the game winner that game. Lakers should have went up 3-2.

Reactions: Aike
Lets be clear on some things....Shaq is not a smart man. Barkley is very smart and the centerpiece to this show by a mile. Both of their points are moot because Demar DeRosen isn't a star anywhere near the level of shaq or chuck. He can't carry any great team because he isn't that great. Yes, he's a nice NBA player...but not a Star. If he were a star he would carry his team deeper in the playoffs and he would be someone that a coach would have to mend a relationship with.

Meanwhile, the other SIX games in the series were rigged for the Lakers. And Sacramento still managed to win 3 games in that series. Gimme a break.

In a fight I'm taking Chuck. Shaq goes in thinking all he has to do is show up. Barkley probably fights like he rebounded the basketball. Charles wins after throwing Shaq through a window
I would have to take Shaquille because Kenny Walker made Chuck cry!

Meanwhile, the other SIX games in the series were rigged for the Lakers. Gimme a break.

How bout you give me a break. Sacramento was up 2-1, and Robert Horry hit a miracle three to even the series. One of the biggest shots in NBA history. If the series was rigged for the Lakers up to that point, whoever was rigging it needed to be fired.

Game 5 was decidedly rigged in Sacramento’s favor. But people were happy because everyone was cheering for the Lakers to go down.

Then yes, game 6 was rigged for the Lakers. Considering the rigging of game 5 the other way, seems fair enough, right?

That Sacramento couldn’t get it done in game 7 was nobody’s fault but their own. Hasn’t stopped people from crying about it for 16 years though.

How bout you give me a break. Sacramento was up 2-1, and Robert Horry hit a miracle three to even the series. One of the biggest shots in NBA history. If the series was rigged for the Lakers up to that point, whoever was rigging it needed to be fired.

Game 5 was decidedly rigged in Sacramento’s favor. But people were happy because everyone was cheering for the Lakers to go down.

Then yes, game 6 was rigged for the Lakers. Considering the rigging of game 5 the other way, seems fair enough, right?

That Sacramento couldn’t get it done in game 7 was nobody’s fault but their own. Hasn’t stopped people from crying about it for 16 years though.

Sorry, my man..but I don't see "Game 5" in this article. Only game 6. The other 6 games are just a matter of opinion/our opinion but game 6 was legit rigged for the Lakers..100%. That's all that matters.

http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=3436401

YES, buddy ole pal...without Kobe and Wade, Shaq has ZERO rings. Meanwhile, BOTH Kobe and Wade proved they can win Championships without his fatass.
Yeah, Kobe and Wade won titles by themselves playing 1 on 5. Kobe didnt get help from Pau Gasol who arguably should have won Finals MVP twice and Wade didnt have help from that Lebron guy who was Finals MVP.

Shaq had had had some of the most dominant Finals in NBA history. In 2000, he averaged 38.0 PPG, 16.7 RPG, 2.3 APG, 1.0 SPG, 2.7 BPG. In 2001 he put up 33.0 PPG, 15.8 RPG, 4.8 APG, 0.4 SPG, 3.4 BPG. In 2002 he went off for 36.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 3.8 APG, 2.8 BPG. In 2002 he dropped
36.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 3.8 APG, 2.8 BPG.

Anyone trying to discredit that or says that he was carried is a clueless fool.

Yeah, Kobe and Wade won titles by themselves playing 1 on 5. Kobe didnt get help from Pau Gasol who arguably should have won Finals MVP twice and Wade didnt have help from that Lebron guy who was Finals MVP.

Shaq had had had some of the most dominant Finals in NBA history. In 2000, he averaged 38.0 PPG, 16.7 RPG, 2.3 APG, 1.0 SPG, 2.7 BPG. In 2001 he put up 33.0 PPG, 15.8 RPG, 4.8 APG, 0.4 SPG, 3.4 BPG. In 2002 he went off for 36.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 3.8 APG, 2.8 BPG. In 2002 he dropped
36.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 3.8 APG, 2.8 BPG.

Anyone trying to discredit that or says that he was carried is a clueless fool.

Hey, Shaq or Shaq's Son/relative..I'm not saying you aren't extremely dominant..you deserved those Finals MVPs..but you don't win Championships without Kobe and Wade..therefore you wouldn't have won those Finals MVPs without Kobe.

I don't care that Kobe has won with Gasol and that Wade won with James and Bosh..they still won Championships WITHOUT big bad Shaq. He never won a Championship WITHOUT them though. Those are facts, bud.

Hey, Shaq or Shaq's Son/relative..I'm not saying you aren't extremely dominant..you deserved those Finals MVPs..but you don't win Championships without Kobe and Wade..therefore you wouldn't have won those Finals MVPs without Kobe.

I don't care that Kobe has won with Gasol and that Wade won with James and Bosh..they still won Championships WITHOUT big bad Shaq. He never won a Championship WITHOUT them though. Those are facts, bud.
He never won a championship without the 2 different people you listed? LOL, if you're gonna be a hater at least be good at it and stop arguing nonsense.

Jordan never won a title without Pippen. Hell, Jordan never made it out of the first round without Pippen. Magic never won a title without Kareem or Worthy. Lebron never won a title without Wade or Kyrie. I can keep going if you want to keep making nonsense arguments.

Reactions: WCSPlayedWRInHS
He never won a championship without the 2 different people you listed? LOL, if you're gonna be a hater at least be good at it and stop arguing nonsense.

Jordan never won a title without Pippen. Hell, Jordan never made it out of the first round without Pippen. Magic never won a title without Kareem or Worthy. Lebron never won a title without Wade or Kyrie. I can keep going if you want to keep making nonsense arguments.

It's not "nonsense arguments", buddy...the douchebag doesn't need to be gloating and flashing his ring(s) like he's the only reason the Lakers and Heat won those Championships. He's NOT the only reason they won those Championships..not even close. Anybody that argues that is a complete dumbass..don't get included in that group.

It's not "nonsense arguments", buddy...the douchebag doesn't need to be gloating and flashing his ring(s) like he's the only reason the Lakers and Heat won those Championships. He's NOT the only reason they won those Championships..not even close. Anybody that argues that is a complete dumbass..don't get included in that group.
No one argued that he's the only reason they won those rings, that's just your strawman argument.

Reactions: WCSPlayedWRInHS
No one argued that he's the only reason they won those rings, that's just your strawman argument.

Lmao..SHAQ pretty much said/acted like he was the only reason the Heat and Lakers won those Championships. This isn't about Jordan, this isn't about Pippen, or Magic, or Worthy and yada yada yada..this is about SHAQ. SHAQ pretty much said/acted like he's the reason the Lakers and Heat won those Championships. He gave Kobe and Wade absolutely NO CREDIT. Chuck had to call it out. Let's keep it there. Until those other guys/greats get on National TV and tell another great to kiss their rings pretty much because of a disagreement, then let's just keep it on Shaq. I don't even think MJ or Kobe has said some shit like that on TV to another great..and they are arrogant and cocky as hell (They have every right to be.)...

Shaq is a complete douche..and he doesn't win a Championship without Kobe in LA and without Wade in Miami, period.

Lmao..SHAQ pretty much said/acted like he was the only reason the Heat and Lakers won those Championships. This isn't about Jordan, this isn't about Pippen, or Magic, or Worthy and yada yada yada..this is about SHAQ. SHAQ pretty much said/acted like he's the reason the Lakers and Heat won those Championships. He gave Kobe and Wade absolutely NO CREDIT. Chuck had to call it out. Let's keep it there. Until those other guys/greats get on National TV and tell another great to kiss their rings pretty much because of a disagreement, then let's just keep it on Shaq. I don't even think MJ or Kobe has said some shit like that on TV to another great..and they are arrogant and cocky as hell (They have every right to be.)...

Shaq is a complete douche..and he doesn't win a Championship without Kobe in LA and without Wade in Miami, period.
*pretty much

ADVERTISEMENT