ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas movies...

il_794xN.2678181433_i4mq.jpg
Here is one of mine:

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I totally see why people categorize it as a Christmas movie. But again, I think the "Die Hard is my favorite XMAS movie" is played out byt people trying to be edgy. It's an AMAZING movie, and it has Christmas elements.

.. but it's also a movie you watch all year round.

There's probably only a couple of Christmas movies I wouldn't watch any other time but Christmas (not talking about the Lifetime/Hallmark crap). Most i would be fine watching year round. Like Die Hard, Home Alone, Elf, Jingle All The Way, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, etc.

All greats... but there's a few that have just as much staying power for me: Scrooged (which is such a dark horse GOAT), Muppet Christmas Carol, Fred Claus.

I'm not saying they are better than CV, but I do think I'd rather watch those 3 right now.
Scrooged is my favorite, Murray at his best.

I love Die Hard and I know it's a Japanese company but who the hell has an office Christmas party going into the night on Christmas Eve? The terrorists arrive at Nakatomi at sunset and the party is really just starting. Do none of the employees have plans or families to get home to?

Vince Vaughn making a lot of rounds on cable.. Four Christmases and Fred Clause might be the two most played Christmas movies this year.

Office Christmas Party was fairly good.

The Night Of.. with Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon levitt.. was meh

ADVERTISEMENT