ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Mack’s Drunken Post Game Video UK vs UL

DanCat17

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2019
I’m not sure if this has already made its rounds, or is just being leaked. Here is a video of drunken Chris Mack and a former UL football player after he finally won his first UK vs UL game to the worst Kentucky team in history...by 3.

If this isn’t example A of what a “Louisville man” is, then I don’t know what is.

idiots! funny thing is he's saying the same thing that people around here have been saying.
this will bite them in the ass though and it will be beautiful

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Not a good look for a coach to have it on social media, but let's not act like we care if coaches have a drink. I was pretty damn stoked at Stoops' quote after the Tennessee game.

But you gotta be smart and not have it out there on social media. God help us if Gillispie were here now....I mean 2007 was when this stuff was still starting to take off. Amazing how far it's come in just over a decade. Either way, they'll get pounded next year.

Ain’t gonna lie, I love seeing this. Just the type of thing that will light a fire under Cal’s ass. If it does, Mack just signed his own death certificate. A motivated Cal is not good for the opposition.

What pisses me off is that I know Cal can coach. Just seems he’s gotten complacent. Hope this flips the switch. I believe it will. JMO. GBB!

51 years old. Embarrassing. I get it, most people drink or smoke, but this isnt myspace and you’re not 19. Sure you make 4 million and that can be FU money, but you’re representing an organization not yourself. Classless.

At least Cal is only drunk on his own ego lol. That being said I’m perfectly happy with how he represents the university as a person. Feel free to disagree on politics (not in this thread, anywhere else please) but he’s not screaming in a sports bar like a damn lunatic.

UK is like tinnitus in UL's head. It is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When they get a minute where the noise seems to diminish one day, they act like this. But like anyone with tinnitus will tell you, it will be back; and drive you crazy all over again.
My wife has a non cancerous brain tumor called an "acoustic Neuroma". Matt Stafford's wife had it. It is a tumor that grows on one of your hearing nerves. Hers is growing on her hearing and facial nerves on her right side. She suffers from occasional tinnitus and constant balance issues. She's already lost most of her hearing in that ear.
It's a 10 to 20 hour surgery to remove it and it's extremely dangerous. If they nick your facial nerve, your face will droop. Most likely, you WILL completely lose your hearing in that ear. So they don't do the surgery if it's not putting pressure on the brain.
So, we go to meetings in Cincinnati once every three months. Some people have incredible stories. One of them is a guy in his 30's. Had his tumor removed and has had very loud tinnitus 24/7. Never sleeps and honestly, I thought he was going to attack everyone in the room the first time he spoke. I haven't seen or heard from him in well over a year, which has me concerned, he seemed like he was seconds from ending it all. Nobody could do anything for him. It's an awful disease.
sorry to change the tone, this one hit close to home.

I’m not sure if this has already made its rounds, or is just being leaked. Here is a video of drunken Chris Mack and a former UL football player after he finally won his first UK vs UL game to the worst Kentucky team in history...by 3.

If this isn’t example A of what a “Louisville man” is, then I don’t know what is.

Who’s more weird Tom Crean or Chris Mack?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT