ADVERTISEMENT

China Spy Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the balloon grey? If so then it is probably just one of the ballsacks from the previous episode of The Last of Us.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
FoBJmDzXwAEtf4n
diplein-recycling.gif

I think you are dead wrong because this is just one piece to the puzzle where Biden is allowing China to walk all over him. People are not going to forget this because this Balloon is going to make its way over a good portion of the country.
It'll be a nice sound bite for the Republican nominee during the debates, but that's it. People are posting memes and pictures from Up over this. Others will see the story briefly and go about their weekend. As far as the situation itself, sure, it's embarrassing for this administration but it's also silly to scream "shoot it down!" immediately too. It's a little pathetic on China's part as well considering some of the tech they're using for this venture is a gigantic balloon that's floating about in the sky. They're not getting top secret info from us by using this ass backwards balloon idea.

It's a ridiculous situation and one portion of your comments proves that - "People are not going to forget this because this Balloon". I mean..."this balloon". Just sounds ridiculous to be talking about a giant spy balloon in 2023. This is Get Smart shit.

America is a giant puss if they don’t shoot it down. Should have already done it.

I guess the “Conspiracy Theory“ that China owned them all from one side, and some from the other side as well, is a bunch of BS..

We can’t do anything, they got the goods on them all!

Folks, there's a lot more layers to this story than on the surface. I checked with some folks I know and was able to come up with a hi-rez image of what's really there.

large_zh9DXJhBdHVVaWiDURTipADamcK.jpg

We gotts to blow up that balloon.
Let that balloon knows who's boss.
It's mere presence is making me question my peepee size.

At least argue to bring it down in one piece to study.

I doubt we have to shoot it down.

The question remains for me, will we do anything at all?

Sorta like a sequel to Donnie Darko

I could post a thousand nutty takes and also the politicians who are having a bit of fun with this by posting photos of themselves with their guns drawn (pointed at the clouds in some cases) as if they're willing to shoot a giant balloon thats like 60K ft in the sky down. This is America and gd it, we love being entertained.

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
Is anyone buying this. In this high tech world we live in today, China sends a massive & huge spy balloon, to be seen by all, for spying on our nuclear plants.. plus, flying thru Canada without going unnoticed..

And, just one day after an Air Force general said we should expect war with China by 2025..

It seems too easy!!

Perfect for launching an EMP over the center of a country

Reactions: hmt5000
If they have made the Around the World in 80 Days joke have they made the Felix Baumgartner joke? That one could be good too.

Wizard of Oz joke? If some ruby slippers come trotting across the ocean clicking their heels together chanting "there's no place like America" I'm out of here.

I'm willing to lay odds that nobody has made the "Les Nessman would use it to cover traffic" joke. I guaran(damn)te you that.

Too many pages in. Has anyone made the Around the World in 80 Days joke yet? It writes itself.

If they have made the Around the World in 80 Days joke have they made the Felix Baumgartner joke? That one could be good too.

Wizard of Oz joke? If some ruby slippers come trotting across the ocean clicking their heels together chanting "there's no place like America" I'm out of here.

I'm willing to lay odds that nobody has made the "Les Nessman would use it to cover traffic" joke. I guaran(damn)te you that.

Don't worry, it's just the hare balloon for the Derby Festival. It's here a little early.

Hextuple take, Glen(n)/n:n:_n-n

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT