ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago meeting spot (Vincenzo's)

wildcatcorner

Senior
Mar 16, 2004
It worked out last time, so they're doing it again. If you need a spot to hang out before the game, check out Vincenzo's:

"Vincenzo's is welcoming KENTUCKY fans. We had a HUGE turnout when they've played here in the past and time to do it again. Bring your friends and dress in Kentucky blue. Food and drink specials. Walking distance to the United Center."

Vincenzos.jpg

I'm going to Chicago for the game and wanted to go somewhere before. Looks like Vincenzo's is the move.

The Pony Inn is a good spot for UK fans. I was there last year for the UCLA game. They had a free shuttle to the arena too.

The Pony Inn is a good spot for UK fans. I was there last year for the UCLA game. They had a free shuttle to the arena too.

Yeah, I hear that's a good place.

Vincenzo's has a shuttle, but worst case, they're within stagger distance of the United Center. :)

Where should I park around there? Never been to that area before.

Where should I park around there? Never been to that area before.

I wish I could tell you. Personally, I'll be looking for street parking near a friend's place and walking. I think there was street parking near the restaurant but it might be hard to come by.

Yeah, hopefully they'll be some parking, because I don't wanna pay 40 at the stadium!

Tempting. I'm in the South Burbs, was planning on watching from home. Maybe the gf and I will take a drive up though. Always good to be around my BBN brothers and sisters.

ADVERTISEMENT