ADVERTISEMENT

Cheer Cheer for Old Notre Dame

Their baseball stadium reminded me of how many godawful kicks in the nuts I have experienced at CWS where the stadium was just electric . . . and then it is like someone popped the balloon.

UT baseball crowd was LIT UP yesterday until the 7th inning, and so it was pure joy to watch their misery

Yes, sorry, I am not a good person, but yeah, I said it, and I am not taking it back. Maybe I will work on it . . . or not.

• Love
Reactions: parrott
Their baseball stadium reminded me of how many godawful kicks in the nuts I have experienced at CWS where the stadium was just electric . . . and then it is like someone popped the balloon.

UT baseball crowd was LIT UP yesterday until the 7th inning, and so it was pure joy to watch their misery

Yes, sorry, I am not a good person, but yeah, I said it, and I am not taking it back. Maybe I will work on it . . . or not.

To put this shortly... that team and their fans brought this hatred upon themselves. Generally being a-holes and a complete lack of humility is why the college baseball world is celebrating their loss.

This didn't happen a year ago when Arkansas lost, and you saw an completely different reactions with their fanbases, despite extremely similar situations.

Reactions: Tskware
ADVERTISEMENT