ADVERTISEMENT

Check this article out from Fox Sports

Apr 3, 2009
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/the-ten-dumbest-fan-bases-in-america-2-the-kentucky-wildcats-102213
This post was edited on 1/6 2:02 PM by dmoores

Tried to make it clickable
ohwell.r191677.gif

I'm amazed Fox Sports would let him write an article like that, but that said

its full of recycled old stereotypes. I'd be embarrassed to turn in something like that. If he's trying to impress anyone with his satire, wit or ability to influence thought - he's failed miserably on all levels.

One point of contention - UK fans my be alot of things but ignorant of good basketball isn't one of them.

A source of pride among UK fans is not only their knowledge of the game but their reverence and appreciation of any opposing team that comes to Rupp and shows it.

Literally just had a thread on this a week ago. It's the Clay Travis hit piece. Why do people keep reviving this article?

Originally posted by dmoores:
Bite me......you don't have to read it!
Bite you? OK, 1990's-era Bart Simpson. The point is, if you are not just a troll yourself, then you are stupidly promoting an article that ridicules our fanbase. If you don't understand that, then maybe the article was written about you.

What's funny is the last two times it's been posted, both OP have had low post counts. Hmmmm

I've going to hack their website so I can pull that article. Not that I care about any of it posted, but rather it keeps getting posted.

Just based on the number of times this article has been posted here Clay Travis might have a point, maybe we should have been #1.

This old article still getting clicks.
sign0084.r191677.gif

Originally posted by dmoores:
Bite me......you don't have to read it!

Your mom ...

you know, since we're hurling 90's smack talk around

This post was edited on 1/6 2:26 PM by jarms24

ADVERTISEMENT