ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Barkley said "Auburn will kill Kentucky"

UKs Kenny Walker ripped Barkley’s heart out in the 1984 SECT Championship game:

Go to 1:38:00
You can que up the part you want played from a YT vid if you go to that spot, pause. right click on the vid and click copy vid url at current time. Then embed where you want. When someone watches, it will immediately goto that spot.
Just sharing posting YT vid link shortcut.
I hope you like.

your vid as an example:

Last edited:
You can que up the part you want played from a YT vid if you go to that spot, pause. right click on the vid and click copy vid url at current time. Then embed where you want. When someone watches, it will immediately goto that spot.
I hope you like.

your vid as an example:

That doesn't work if you are using a smartphone. I couldn't find anyway to get it to work.

Reactions: UKvisitor
I hope you like.

your vid as an example:
Thanks UKv.

Reactions: UKvisitor
He may be right on this one. Playing at Auburn, 1st game, and we are notoriously not good in early games.

I hope I'm wrong, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like 36-14 Auburn.

I like Cal here. This is why I hated Pitino when he was here—he saw football as either an intrusion or plain out didn’t give a crap. The 1990s sucked for a UK fan.

I like Cal here. This is why I hated Pitino when he was here—he saw football as either an intrusion or plain out didn’t give a crap. The 1990s sucked for a UK fan.

Speak for yourself. I loved the 90's. One of the best decades for our basketball program ever. Then we got historically great players like Mo Williams, Tim Couch, and Craig Yeast in football. They led us to 3 bowl games that decade (pretty good for us at the time) including our first New Year's Day bowl game in like 50 years. Basketball was pretty disappointing after that though in the 2000's and football had a really bad start to the decade as well with the NCAA issues.

Speak for yourself. I loved the 90's. One of the best decades for our basketball program ever. Then we got historically great players like Mo Williams, Tim Couch, and Craig Yeast in football. They led us to 3 bowl games that decade (pretty good for us at the time) including our first New Year's Day bowl game in like 50 years. Basketball was pretty disappointing after that though in the 2000's and football had a really bad start to the decade as well with the NCAA issues.
Ok..early 1990s. 1-10, Couch running the option.
Sorry but football made me sour on basketball

Reactions: Ky grandpa

I loved the brand of basketball Pitino had UK playing. I remember we use to see how long it took for us to have a 10 point lead. I have no animosity toward Pitino, except he stuck us with Tubby. I've never blamed him for taking the Celtic job. If most of us had been in the same situation, I think we would have done the same thing. Within 3 or 4 years, Pitino will be at a Power 5 Conference school. He is still one of the best college coaches in the game.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Barkley would be so much fun to have a beer with. My best customer and great friend ran into him in Birmingham at a hotel bar. Said he was wonderful. Had a great time funny as hell. They were not big sports fans but said they were fans of him after that.

I assume he loaded up, but will probably lose it all back tonight or Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT