ADVERTISEMENT

Change will happen when.....:

Change will happen when the almighty $upport dries up.

For the love of God, get rid of Barbi's dead weight! He sits there in a very full folding chair every game,
like a masked Grimace doing nothing but looking fat and confused.
Well, in his defense he is fat and confused. Worthless comes to mind as well.

Change will happen when the almighty $upport dries up.

For the love of God, get rid of Barbi's dead weight! He sits there in a very full folding chair every game,
like a masked Grimace doing nothing but looking fat and confused.

Not sure Cal wants coaches that actually help coach. I believe he’s the emperor with no clothes.

Butts in the seats will make a change and as long as he keeps making Sweet 16 appearances, people will still go.

Well, in his defense he is fat and confused. Worthless comes to mind as well.

Then you have to add Bruiser with the depressed shake of head and throwing of hands as if he cares and Justus running from the background to "coach bomb" and make sure everyone sees him on TV as well.

Robic and Lucas act like adults during games who are employed to coach.

The big boosters start opting out
I feel it’s closer than some think
You better hope they have someone lined before they start running their mouths. And if people can’t see that this team was at a disadvantage from the start due to Covid then they are just blind.
I bet the big boosters took a hit because of the pandemic, so what makes you think they have the money to be throwing towards a buyout as large as Calipari has? That would really bad business if you’re laying off people but have enough to buyout a coach in my opinion. Plus it’s mostly just the crazy political people on here that actually want Calipari gone.
A rational person understands the situation in front of the team this season. Oh by the way, every coach supported their team during the BLM protest.

Butts in the seats will make a change and as long as he keeps making Sweet 16 appearances, people will still go.
Been saying that to all the Fire Cal posters. this board can bitch all want, but doesnt matter till lower arena folks start balking on tickets. Blue hairs are very difficult to replace. Not many posting willing to pay $1000 + per seat donation for priviledge to buy seats.

You better hope they have someone lined before they start running their mouths. And if people can’t see that this team was at a disadvantage from the start due to Covid then they are just blind.
I bet the big boosters took a hit because of the pandemic, so what makes you think they have the money to be throwing towards a buyout as large as Calipari has? That would really bad business if you’re laying off people but have enough to buyout a coach in my opinion. Plus it’s mostly just the crazy political people on here that actually want Calipari gone.
A rational person understands the situation in front of the team this season. Oh by the way, every coach supported their team during the BLM protest.
Covid isn't an excuse. It wasn't exclusive to just the UK program.

Need to tweak the staff a bit and make up for poor evaluations/fits for the program. Happens to everyone the key is to make the necessary changes and not dig in to prove a point that you know more than you do.
Happened to Tubby but instead of Tubby wanting to make the necessary changes to his staff he chose to leave in the middle of the night to Minnesota. Problem is Tubby or no other coach in the last 100 years has had a year like John Calipari has had this year. Calipari has been trending down just like Tubby did in his latter years these last 5-6 years.

The misery meter for Calipari is when change happens

Two choices: he will either quit or focus on winning games

I’m sick of the Covid excuse. The season is almost over and we still suck. Still not playing as a team, looking for the open guy, etc. Covid could be blamed for a slow start, not an entire season of what we’ve witnessed.

ADVERTISEMENT