ADVERTISEMENT

Champions classic tickets

Definitely understandable.

I'll say this, I went to the Champ Classic in 2011 (NYC) and 2012 (Catlanta) and I feel like tickets were much easier to come by. This year is way different. Not sure what is going on.
I've been every year and they've been sold out instantly every year. People should have gotten them from the MSU site when they were available or try and see if they're still available.

has anyone who ordered from duke MSU received their tickets yet? I ordered from duke and haven't gotten them yet

For those of you that ordered lowers from other schools and are asking whether they can/will re assign your seats.........the answer is “most likely”. We ordered from Mich St. last year, and it seemed we had obtained lowers. However, when they released the tickets, we had mysteriously been moved to uppers. [eyeroll]

I just talked to MSU ticket office this morning. Said they’d be allocating them this week until Friday, sent out on Mon or Tuesday of next week.

Tell them not to send the UK fans to the upper level, Im sure every UK fan would gladly cheer for MSU to beat Kansas.

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
Anyone receive tickets from msu yet?

Nothing from MSU...will call back tomorrow.

I did, however, get UK-UGA basketball tickets in Athens for $12 apiece. Had to buy a 3 game set, which I chose Auburn and Florida, but hopefully will be able to sell those and make $$ back. Anyone in the Atlanta area and looking for UK-UGA tickets should go that route.

I got an email that my tickets were upgraded from upper to lower. Price increased from $71 each to $97 each. Best I can tell. The $104 difference has already cleared my bank. Worked out much much better than I thought

I got an email that my tickets were upgraded from upper to lower. Price increased from $71 each to $97 each. Best I can tell. The $104 difference has already cleared my bank. Worked out much much better than I thought

Yep, me too! Was upgraded to lower section 217 fro $67 to $97. Now gotta find a hotel!

Yep, me too! Was upgraded to lower section 217 fro $67 to $97. Now gotta find a hotel!
Well I was too hasty, it says they were 200 level upper and now they say 200 level lower. But the row and section and seats still say the same. IDK. But it looks like we are in at any rate.

ADVERTISEMENT