ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Classic and Non-Conference Games at Face Value

Apr 6, 2009
Here’s your chance for Champions Classic tickets at face value. As a season ticket holder, I requested and received two tickets for the Champions Classic through UK (they're mailing them out this week). Unfortunately, I am now unable to attend. I could turn around and sell the tickets for a hefty profit, but instead will sell them at face value to the Cats’ fan that also wants attend some non-conference games at face value.

For Champions Classic, the seats are Section 228, Row 14, Seats 9-10

For non-conference games, Section 213, Row Y, Seats 23-24 (center court)

Games and Prices are:

Champions Classic: $99

North Dakota: $32

Tennessee State: $49

Monmouth University: $49

UNC Greensboro: $49

$327 per seat. Total $654.

I am only selling this as package. If interested, leave your email below. I have some mid-week SEC games that I could include at face value, as well, if you would like.

My two cents...sell the Champions for more than ask and take a cut on the others and you will still come out ahead.

Okay. The prices are Champions Classic for $327 each and I will throw in the non-conference games for free.

I apologize for the seemingly flippant response and appreciate the advice. I would entertain reasonable counteroffers.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk. Sell the Champions on stub hub for $200 each and the rest of those games here for whatever people are willing to pay. My guess you will get face and/or a little more.

I know you weren’t. I do actually appreciate the advice. I like the idea of selling at face but it’s hard to find face value purchasers for North Dakota and others.

Tickets at the CC in that area are around 250 each. Bet you could sell at 200-225 before everyone else drops them.

I would like to be able to see at least 1 game at Rupp this year but my wife wont get a second job .

I have listed the Champions Classic tickets on stubhub. They're currently the least expensive set on there. Non-conference games are listed on UK's resale site at below face. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT