ADVERTISEMENT

CFB Players Opting Out of Season

The numbers opting out so far are quite small. I'm Ok if that's what they want. Not my life to decide.

Rumors starting to leak on quite a few big names opting out, in the SEC. If the rumors are true it's season changing.

Rumors starting to leak on quite a few big names opting out, in the SEC. If the rumors are true it's season changing.

Ultimately, there's not going to be a season anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Have felt this way since March and I think they are just waiting till the last possible moment before they have no choice but to cancel everything.

Ultimately, there's not going to be a season anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Have felt this way since March and I think they are just waiting till the last possible moment before they have no choice but to cancel everything.

You are probably correct. Personally I think all of this is way overblown. Too many mistakes being made and misinformation being given out to keep people scared. But can't ignore it either.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
If you opt out, you're a quitter. No two ways about it. The virus is real, and can be harmful or potentially fatal to those with severe existing issues, but for a college athlete, they will most likely be fine. These schools give so much yet the players are being selfish. Some will argue it but thats just my view.

In total agreement, have felt the same way for months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT