Aub ML

UGA -25

Ole miss/Vandy under
Loss
Win
Win
Loss
Win

Also tacked a 2 team parlay of UGA -22.5 and Ole Miss ML during Halftime of the UGA/UT game. $100 to win $135.

So overall went 3 of 5 w my straight bets and a nice $135 bonus on my late parlay.

+$215 for the weekend going into Sunday. But Sunday’s are usually baby $5-10 bets.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
What is the formula to calculate the number of betting combinations for a parlay if you wanted to bet every possible outcome to cover all of them? I get that it doesnt come out profitable, Im just trying to figure out how to calculate the number of individual bets it would take? Say youre doing 6 games all O/U. Would it not just be 12×6? 72 bets?

2^n where n is the number of legs

Reactions: Aces Fan
https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/nfl-betting-market-vegas-big-bets-darren-rovell

• 8:10 p.m. ET: Earlier today, we reported on a $180,000 parlay placed at PointsBet with the Chiefs/Ravens moneylines. This bettor escaped the Ravens-Steelers game with an overtime victory, and now it all comes down to Colts-Chiefs on Sunday Night Football. If K.C. wins outright, the bet will net $147,540.

Ouch. -590. That sucks and I feel his/her pain (not to the tune of an average/paid off home though).

I suck betting NFL so I made one for boredom. Better lucky than good. Horrible teaser bet on Bengals game, flipped Arizona +10 at the last moment to Bengals +4.

OK, one of my rare big bets. UAB -10 vs Rice. I may regret this, but I looked this over, under, top to bottom. Rice is horrible. UAB lost at WKU which kind of scares me, but at home, I will lay the 10.

Also played :

UAB team total over 13.5 1st half

W. Michigan / Toledo under 74.5 Lots of public on the over when it was 69-70. Like over 80%.

Looking at W. Michigan +2.5 Joe public all over Toledo. Over 70%

UF over 10.5 total 1st half

Auburn over 12.5 total 1st half.

Will add more later if time permits.

Turned out to be a very profitable day. If not for W Mich +2.5, N. IL -4, and KState -1.5 it would have been damn near flawless. Bet Huge on UAB -10.

Also had a nice parlay Army / Tulane over 42.5, Maryland -12, UAB -10.
I basicly took Maryland, UAB, and LSU and bet them every way I could. Teasers, Straight, parlays.

NFL is just tough. Lost the Bears -6. Down 17-0 then come back to 21-17 lead, I thought i had a chance. Nope. Yesterday, I did some thinking and thought, why the hell not as I was putting my bets in yesterday around 11:30. I bet a 3 team, dog ML parlay for the first quarter.

Denver +140 1st qtr. (@ Chargers)
Green Bay +120 1st qtr. (@ Dallas)
Indy +190 1st qtr. (Chiefs)

All underdogs on the road. All they had to do was simply lead at the end of the 1st qtr. Funny, all three went on to win the game, and fairly easy. Point being, the NFL is crazy. If it looks to good to be true, it is. Vegas man.

$25 paid me $350. Man, wish I would have had the balls to bet my normal $100 bet. First time all year I have been on the winning side both Saturday and Sunday.

OK, one of my rare big bets. UAB -10 vs Rice. I may regret this, but I looked this over, under, top to bottom. Rice is horrible. UAB lost at WKU which kind of scares me, but at home, I will lay the 10.

Also played :

UAB team total over 13.5 1st half

W. Michigan / Toledo under 74.5 Lots of public on the over when it was 69-70. Like over 80%.

Looking at W. Michigan +2.5 Joe public all over Toledo. Over 70%

UF over 10.5 total 1st half

Auburn over 12.5 total 1st half.

Will add more later if time permits.

Turned out to be a very profitable day. If not for W Mich +2.5, N. IL -4, and KState -1.5 it would have been damn near flawless. Bet Huge on UAB -10.

Also had a nice parlay Army / Tulane over 42.5, Maryland -12, UAB -10.
I basicly took Maryland, UAB, and LSU and bet them every way I could. Teasers, Straight, parlays.

Yeah, I figured you did well when I was looking over the scores. UAB game was good find.

NFL games are hard because there are such fewer teams and a ton of data on the matchups - individuals and teams. Makes it difficult to find an edge.

CFB, you've got about 130 teams, more roster turnover, nonconference games and no standardized injury reports.

I follow the NFL, catch games on the weekends, MNF, just never bet on it.

Today's Gambles ?

Baseball - 2 team parlay LA / Washington under 4.5 1st 5 innings / NYY -.5 for 1st 5 innings. $25 / $67

NFL MNF

Browns +5 $100

Cleveland over 9.5 first half points $100

Cleveland over .5 points 1st qtr. $100

San Fran over 6 points 1st qtr. $100

Need a pick for Saturday. What you guys got?

Army -5 @ WKU

It opened at -4 but you should be able to get the current spread with reduced juice at most places. It might blow through -5 though because five points isn't as meaningful in college as it is the NFL.

Anyways, no one on WKU's current roster has faced the triple option. Louisville runs some option concepts and the Hilltoppers gave up over 200 yards on the ground. I expect Army to cover by at least a touchdown.

Last edited:
yeap, favorite play of the week. Hey Joe we are on the same side for once.

Also, easiest cover I have had in a while. St. Louis today. They where up 13-0 after 2.

ALWAYS fade Atlanta at home is a clincher in the playoffs. Free money.

Same here, even as Colin Rae said "Always was a Braves fan, even through the rotten years." Older 80's maybe 90's country song, you may not know what the hell I am referencing. But anyway, 10 straight series lost in playoffs. Ties a record.

I’m absolutely embarrassed I took NC State -4.5 tonight. Also had a Syracuse 6-point teaser with New England and App. State from last night. Won both sides, luckily. Will never bet on Syracuse nor NC State in 2019. Just bad football.

I’m absolutely embarrassed I took NC State -4.5 tonight. Also had a Syracuse 6-point teaser with New England and App. State from last night. Won both sides, luckily. Will never bet on Syracuse nor NC State in 2019. Just bad football.
Yeah. I almost went w NC State too.

Ended up going w the under for both college games last night and then the Pats to cover -14.5.

All hit so it was a nice little $60 night for a Friday heading into Saturdays games.

Army -5 @ WKU

It opened at -4 but you should be able to get the current spread with reduced juice at most places. It might blow through -5 though because five points isn't as meaningful in college as it is the NFL.

Anyways, no one on WKU's current roster has faced the triple option. Louisville runs some option concepts and the Hilltoppers gave up over 200 yards on the ground. I expect Army to cover by at least a touchdown.

This is why I would never sell picks. But you can't be afraid to bet and if someone asks I'm going to tell them what I think

Never good to have a ticket longer than a CVS receipt.

Also have a 7-point teaser (same odds as 6-pointer). Florida +2 and A&M +0.5. Not feeling good about this weekend. Only $150 total wagered. Have Georgia -24.5, LSU -16.5 (bought a point), and Okla St. -3 (half point bought) on a $15 parlay.
E85-B6-E3-A-D753-4-D6-D-A687-B07-D690-E6-DA7.jpg

Ok...Week 8.

Leans:

Baylor @ OK State -4 (-108)

The Cowboys are coming off a bye and Baylor will be without senior LB Clay Johnston - their leading tackler.

Missouri -21 @ Vanderbilt (-105)

The Tigers have the nation's no. 17 scoring offense and no. 2 scoring defense. The Commodores have the nation's no. 119 scoring defense and no. 116 scoring offense.

Boise St -7 @ BYU (-103)

The Cougars are struggling, coming off a bad loss to USF, and have only covered 5 of their last 15 at home.

Arizona St +14 @ Utah (-105)

This is one of the most heavily bet games of the week. Arizona State's last five games have been decided by 12 points or less including a field goal loss. I expect Herm Edwards and the Sun Devils to keep it close. Take the points.

LSU -18.5 @ Miss St (-102)

The Bulldogs are being hurt by unknown suspensions from week to week. I don't expect to see the suspended players because Miss St doesn't have much of a shot, but either way the Tigers should cover without much trouble.

Locks:

Houston -21.5 @ UConn (-109)

This UConn team is absolutely putrid.

USF @ Navy -15 (-105)

Beating a BYU team that was in a terrible spot last week doesn't make me a believer in the Bulls - they are still no. 88 against the run. Malcolm Perry has the option rolling this season for the Midshipmen and the defense is even more impressive.

Parlay:

Miami ML vs GaTech (-1000)

Iowa ML vs Purdue (-1000)

Texas ML vs Kansas (-1000)

Auburn ML vs Arkansas (-1150)

App St ML vs UL-Monroe (-610)

5 team ML Parlay (-145)

Added Plays:

Duke @ UVA -3 (-120)

Purdue +18 @ Iowa (-105)

Florida -4 @ South Carolina (-105)

I don't bet more than 20% of my bankroll in one week or on one game. This week I'm betting 1 unit on leans, 2 units on locks, five units on a 5 team moneyline parlay and 0.5 unit on added plays.

I only made one pick last week and will add it to this week's results.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayBanJames
Plus Heels gave another one away. We've now lost four by a total of 12 points.

Had one 5 star commit and we might flip Auburn's top defensive recruit. That's about the only good news. But it will slow down if we don't start winning some games.

Last edited:
Missouri ruined it for me. Chargers ML was last leg of parlay with Jags -4.5. When you’ve lost -1000, -1667, and now -1430 thanks to Mizzou, not surprised. Not to mention my tennis guy was up a break three times in sets 2+3 and lost to a guy who just had grandma’s hip surgery.

Plus Heels gave another one away. We've now lost four by a total of 12 points.

Had one 5 star commit and we might flip Auburn's top defensive recruit. That's about the only good news. But it will slow down if we don't start winning some games.

You win that Wake Forest game, I think you guys are sitting in a much different position right now. Football is a weird sport. I’ll give you a $100 bill to figure out the ACC for me. VT, Miami (smh), Duke, etc. Might as well flip a coin instead of wasting my time trying to figure those teams out!

I lost my last leg of a 5 team parlay on the Seahawks ..

I had Penn St, Wake, Astros, Jaguars and Seahawks.

You win that Wake Forest game, I think you guys are sitting in a much different position right now. Football is a weird sport. I’ll give you a $100 bill to figure out the ACC for me. VT, Miami (smh), Duke, etc. Might as well flip a coin instead of wasting my time trying to figure those teams out!

ACC Coastal

Virginia > Pitt
Pitt > Duke
Duke > Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech > Carolina
Carolina > Georgia Tech
Georgia Tech > Miami
Miami > Virginia

One interesting line this week:

Arizona vs Stanford in basically a pick em.

last week Sumlin benched Tate the QB but says he’s the starter this week-

Stanford 1st/2nd string Qbs are questionable if either play I love Stanford

Oddly enough if they’re with the 3rd stringer again give me Arizona-

ADVERTISEMENT