ADVERTISEMENT

Celtics lose by 50 at home

Man I turned the game off and checked the score with a min left. Caught the end but wow w/o IT and on the road.

Cavs go cold or what the heck happened?

What. the..

I've been installing ceiling all day.. Laughed about even watching the conference finals at this point. Maybe IT4's lack of size is just a bad match up against Lebron and the Cavs??

Man I turned the game off and checked the score with a min left. Caught the end but wow w/o IT and on the road.

Cavs go cold or what the heck happened?

Lebron 1 for 9 in 2nd half and Boston had all the energy. Games like this feed the "fixed" conspiracy theory. Millions upon millions more will be made as a result of 2-1 instead of 3-0.

Last edited:
I said before IT is a bit overrated.

I mean he does have one of the worst defensive stat in NBA.

I think there are only two teams that are worth watching and that is the Warriors and Cavs. You watch the playoffs, and you realize that the NBA should really have a two year rule. It would help the quality of the NCAA, as well as the NBA.

I think there are only two teams that are worth watching and that is the Warriors and Cavs. You watch the playoffs, and you realize that the NBA should really have a two year rule. It would help the quality of the NCAA, as well as the NBA.

Two would be better but I'd like to see three. If MJ can play three years of college then they all can. I despise the NBA for what they have turned college basketball into.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
The playoffs this year have been awful outside of maybe the wizards/celtics series. Just a bunch of blowouts.

I don't watch NBA but Ben I love the ideal of a 2 year deal. Maybe then after the NCAA season I might watch a little NBA.

I was agreeing with you, your post wasnt stupid at all. The NBA is a disaster because a team that got blown out won 2 games later. Seriously, you're not a clown.

The overwhelming consensus here is that you're a total clown, so I'll rest my case and let you fight with others as you never have any trouble finding a fight. It's never your fault and you are the best poster here.

Last night reminded me of playing golf with 3 buddies who are hackers. So I just mess around, socializing and hitting crazy shots, not caring about my score.

But then with 2 holes to go, one of them says: "Hey man, I've been counting your shots and I'm a shot ahead of you." And then he chips in on 17 and makes 100 footer on 18...and celebrates like he really beat me.

The overwhelming consensus here is that you're a total clown, so I'll rest my case and let you fight with others as you never have any trouble finding a fight. It's never your fault and you are the best poster here.
Look, the group thought here is... well my thought from me personally is that youre a terrible person. A complete POS with moronic takes.

Go find the group to fit in with to make yourself feel bettter loser.

Last night reminded me of playing golf with 3 buddies who are hackers. So I just mess around, socializing and hitting crazy shots, not caring about my score.

But then with 2 holes to go, one of them says: "Hey man, I've been counting your shots and I'm a shot ahead of you." And then he chips in on 17 and makes 100 footer on 18...and celebrates like he really beat me.

I play golf with a guy that walks up and slaps at/gives himself anything under 10 feet as his ego won't let him possibly fail and miss a short put. Then he goes in and enters his score, five shots lower than he really shot and for some reason he enters it under the back tees instead of under the tees one further up. Lastly, he holds court in the 19th hole and tells everybody he shot in the 70's. You can't make this stuff up. I decided yesterday to stop playing with his group as I sit there and grind over 5 footers while he's doing that crap.

Look, the group thought here is... well my thought from me personally is that youre a terrible person. A complete POS with moronic takes.

Go find the group to fit in with to make yourself feel bettter loser.

You might be the worst poster here, son. Nobody had any issues with this thread until you got out of bed. In fact, there was great discussion until you showed up. I'm sorry your life is a bigger disaster than the NBA. Have the last word. Your opinion is worthless, anyway.

You might be the worst poster here, son. Nobody had any issues with this thread until you got out of bed. In fact, there was great discussion until you showed up. I'm sorry your life is a bigger disaster than the NBA. Have the last word. Your opinion is worthless, anyway.
You're pretty sensitive for someone who likes to get in groups and degrade others. Thats a common trait with you guys. More proof of how pathetic you are, you try to be one of the mean girls but here you are crying.

You're pretty sensitive for someone who likes to get in groups and degrade others. Thats a common trait with you guys. More proof of how pathetic you are, you try to be one of the mean girls but here you are crying.

Says the hypocrite TRAINRECK that degraded this post. Look man, you're a complete mess. Go practice posting on the Yahoo boards or something until you grow up and are ready to chat with adults.

William Hill US‏Verified account@WilliamHillUS 8m8 minutes ago
Before tip off of Game 3 between the #Celtics& #Cavs , this bettor put $1,000 on the Celtics +1700 to pull off the upset and won $17,000!

DAcZJ_6XcAA893l.jpg

William Hill US‏Verified account@WilliamHillUS 8m8 minutes ago

I play golf with a guy that walks up and slaps at/gives himself anything under 10 feet as his ego won't let him possibly fail and miss a short put. Then he goes in and enters his score, five shots lower than he really shot and for some reason he enters it under the back tees instead of under the tees one further up. Lastly, he holds court in the 19th hole and tells everybody he shot in the 70's. You can't make this stuff up. I decided yesterday to stop playing with his group as I sit there and grind over 5 footers while he's doing that crap.
I have played with that guy too!

Reactions: Cardsstink
ADVERTISEMENT