ADVERTISEMENT

CBS bowl projection for Kentucky.

I was there. Did we ever figure out why Marty Moore just didn't fall down?
Tickets would have to be really, really high for me not to go.
Was there as well. Lived in Atlanta at the time and the Georgia Dome was new being only a year old. I can remember back when the Peach Bowl was played at the old Fulton County Stadium. Usually was cold and/rainy. Attendence was a problem and it almost got decertified. Pepper Roger's wife (he was coach at Ga Tech) and a bunch of other folks went citywide selling block tickets to corpoations in order to boost attendence. Saved the Peach Bowl. Has gone on to be a top tier bowl.

A guy named “Sherman” has Tennessee in the Taxslayer/Gator bowl.

If they lose to Bama, they’d about have to win out to make Jacksonville.

I realize the Sugar, Fiesta and Peach are higher then the two bowls I named. However, I believe more fans would make the trip to Florida. People vacation in Florida during December and January, more then they do in Atlanta. I don't care where it's at, I'll be there. I head to my home in Naples the last of December, so do I stay in Atlanta, or go to Tampa or Orlando.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
I'm pulling for the Sugar Bowl because I have to be in New Orleans then... but you choose based on payout and the Sugar, Fiesta, Peach all pay out more than the Citrus or Outback.

I’m being selfish I just want a New Years 6 Bowl If we can’t make the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT