ADVERTISEMENT

CBS bowl projection for Kentucky.

I’d be there, I actually made the one on Dec 31st 1993 but was much younger and dumber then.

I sincerely hope that the fact there is a basketball game the same day wouldn't preclude us from that bowl. Or any bowl, for that matter.
Disagree...would be the time to show the world how far the MIST OF BBN can spread...BLUE EVERYWHERE!! #GET UP!!

That means we are not winning the sece, right? I want no part of that! Go for the gold!!!

If we d/n win the East, I have a hard time believing we would be highly enough ranked to get a NYD6 bowl.

Don’t you have to be Top 12, or close for a Bowl like that?

If we d/n win the East, I have a hard time believing we would be highly enough ranked to get a NYD6 bowl.

Don’t you have to be Top 12, or close for a Bowl like that?
I'm talking about winning the east...IF the offense steps up we got this!

I would prefer to play in the Citrus or Outback over the Peach. Bring on a BIG 10 opponent, or an ACC.

The Peach has been elevated to the very top status of Bowls, though it was not a traditional NYD bowl. It is much "better" by payout and prestige than is Citrus or Outback, and we'd face a Top 12 type team.

Personally, by name, I'd prefer Cotton, and Mitch Barnhart has spoken for years about some connection, there.

I would prefer to play in the Citrus or Outback over the Peach. Bring on a BIG 10 opponent, or an ACC.

The Peach has been elevated to the very top status of Bowls, though it was not a traditional NYD bowl. It is much "better" by payout and prestige than is Citrus or Outback, and we'd face a Top 12 type team.

Personally, by name, I'd prefer Cotton, and Mitch Barnhart has spoken for years about some connection, there.
I agree with Hack here. Tampa/Orlando might be more interesting vacation spots for fans, but from a program standpoint we would want the Peach Bowl if given the option. Plus, the Peach is played on a Saturday right before the CFP Semifinals, so media attention would be higher and more fans would likely be able make the trip by car.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I agree with Hack here. Tampa/Orlando might be more interesting vacation spots for fans, but from a program standpoint we would want the Peach Bowl if given the option. Plus, the Peach is played on a Saturday right before the CFP Semifinals, so media attention would be higher and more fans would likely be able make the trip by car.

I realize the Sugar, Fiesta and Peach are higher then the two bowls I named. However, I believe more fans would make the trip to Florida. People vacation in Florida during December and January, more then they do in Atlanta. I don't care where it's at, I'll be there. I head to my home in Naples the last of December, so do I stay in Atlanta, or go to Tampa or Orlando.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

I sincerely hope that the fact there is a basketball game the same day wouldn't preclude us from that bowl. Or any bowl, for that matter.

I hope not because I couldn’t care less about a meaningless regular season game in basketball.

The Peach has been elevated to the very top status of Bowls, though it was not a traditional NYD bowl. It is much "better" by payout and prestige than is Citrus or Outback, and we'd face a Top 12 type team.....
This

ADVERTISEMENT