ADVERTISEMENT

CAUTION BBN

The game hasn't been played yet and we are already having discussions like we have won the game and whether to storm the field or not.

I really get all the enthusiasm and excitement but the game hasn't been played yet.

As a long time UK football fan (30 years), it is best to always keep your guard when a BIG chance and oppurnity presents itself.

You can tell me I might be wrong in that aspect but the facts speak differently.

GO BIG BLUE

Fans don't play in the games. We can be as cocky as we want. It won't have an effect on the outcome.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I'm all for optimism, but our fans are getting a little carried away. Over the past few years whenever we have hyped up a game we've always lost. Hopefully this year changes things....

I used to think like you, OP. But honestly what's the harm?....."Getting Disappointed?".....it's not like the vast majority of fans haven't been disappointed before. For once in a long, long, long time, UK fans have a reason to be excited. Just let it go. If you want to get excited, go for it. If you want to remain cautious, feel free.

The game hasn't been played yet and we are already having discussions like we have won the game and whether to storm the field or not.

I really get all the enthusiasm and excitement but the game hasn't been played yet.

As a long time UK football fan (30 years), it is best to always keep your guard when a BIG chance and oppurnity presents itself.

You can tell me I might be wrong in that aspect but the facts speak differently.

GO BIG BLUE

You can be the field monitor! Me I think the streak ends Saturday night! I've been wrong before but I think we win this one. We are adults and will act accordingly. Let us discuss the game and what a win would do for our program. No offense meant to you. New times are here! Come back and let me know if I'm wrong. I'm not able to attend but that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm!

After losing to them 30 something times you can't tell the fans that, it's got to end sometime, now is as good as any. I was there the last time we beat them at home and I never thought it would be like this, we have had several chances and should have won 3 or 4 since, having them and then letting it slip away. You don't have a chance if you don' think you do. GO BIG BLUE!!!!
I hope the kids think they can win. It doesn't matter what the rest of us think.

You can be the field monitor! Me I think the streak ends Saturday night! I've been wrong before but I think we win this one. We are adults and will act accordingly. Let us discuss the game and what a win would do for our program. No offense meant to you. New times are here! Come back and let me know if I'm wrong. I'm not able to attend but that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm!

I'm no monitor at all. I think UK should win the ballgame and that says a lot in itself but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will.

I'm just saying big occasions have risen like this before and we come out and lay a egg. That doesn't mean this occasion will be the same thing.

We are trying to end a 30 game losing streak and reading some of the vibe it appears many UK fans are already overconfident because in reality the gators have looked pitiful compared to their standards and we are still the underdog.

I have come the point over 30 years, that a win over the gators is when I see it done on the field and until then, how can you be confident until it happens.

I"M JUST KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!

Reactions: ram1955

GO BIG BLUE
Go check out the Florida football board and see if their fans think they'll win... Sure, we're going to talk about our team winning the game... That's what fans are for...

I_bleed- blue_01 I'm glad you responded. Our Wildcats were brought here with the chance to play this type of team early in their careers. You can see on the field on and off they care for one another. They know where their position coaches are and get to them for updates. They have bonded and each game we will see progress.

How I think we can win. I'm a realist and an optimist. It's been 30 years and our time is now. These young athletes have worked sense our bowl game in the weight room and on the field. I think coach stoops has his best group of coaches and coordinators yet. His most talented Team.

We have to beat Florida and proceed from there. We need to show everybody how hard coach Stoops and Company have worked. We have a sell out and will be the best environment our seasoned team has seen. If someone gets injured put the next man up in the game. I can say with complete confidence we find the way to win.

Of course that is what fans are for.

I'm not saying to Curb Your Enthusiasm but Guard Your Enthusiasm

If not you can look like a fool:eyes:
I would say fanatics, not fools... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

FAT-NAKED-ARKANSAS-FAN.gif

GO BIG BLUE

Agreed. Very UL-Clemson like... and we see how that ended. We have a solid chance to win but so do they.

ADVERTISEMENT