ADVERTISEMENT

Cats in Miami.

29XYmgE.gif

I'll be there too with my son who has never seen a live Kentucky game. We are in section 108 lower level. It definitely wasn't cheap but then how often can I see the CATS? Last time was under Tubby when they came here to play Miami and almost blew the game in the second half until a last minute drive by Prince for the score. It is hard to imagine this will be a contest but still awesome to likely see every player.

The tickets being so expensive make me feel like we should stay for the second game. But, I could care less about Ohio State and Memphis so will be a tough decision whether to head out after our game or not.

I'll be there too with my son who has never seen a live Kentucky game. We are in section 108 lower level. It definitely wasn't cheap but then how often can I see the CATS? Last time was under Tubby when they came here to play Miami and almost blew the game in the second half until a last minute drive by Prince for the score. It is hard to imagine this will be a contest but still awesome to likely see every player.

The tickets being so expensive make me feel like we should stay for the second game. But, I could care less about Ohio State and Memphis so will be a tough decision whether to head out after our game or not.

Yeah, the UT-Arlington's Bitch game is not really an appealing one to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT