ADVERTISEMENT

Castillo 12Ks and counting tonight

Who would of ever thought a guy who won ten games last yr, would become the stud he is now. He is our ace. The best part is he doesn’t make anything and we control him the next few years. Thank you Florida for screwing that up

Reds are now 54-58 with 50 games left. I think a realistic goal is finishing at .500 or better and in 3rd place. That would be solid improvement over last few years. I suppose with a miracle or two they could challenge for the division title, but the Cubs and the Cardinals are just better than Cincinnati and so that is really unlikely.

Reds are now 54-58 with 50 games left. I think a realistic goal is finishing at .500 or better and in 3rd place. That would be solid improvement over last few years. I suppose with a miracle or two they could challenge for the division title, but the Cubs and the Cardinals are just better than Cincinnati and so that is really unlikely.
This weekend will hopefully be a hell of a series. Gray, Castillo, wood, and Bauer. If we can resign wood and I think we could do it reasonably, that’s a hell of a rotation for next year

Reactions: WildcatDJ
This weekend will hopefully be a hell of a series. Gray, Castillo, wood, and Bauer. If we can resign wood and I think we could do it reasonably, that’s a hell of a rotation for next year

That's a damned good 1-4 rotation...as good as any in MLB. Hope we get all 4 for next year

11-5 in the 8th tonight, Cubs way, they are just better, that is all. Try to get to .500 this year would be an excellent step forward.

What about Agent Bauer last night boys? 11Ks. Not too shabby!
Bringing the flat screen up from the basement this afternoon to set in front of fireplace. Have Bengals preseason on it while Reds/Cubs is on the big screen as we fight for the postseason. Lets go Sonny!!!

Reactions: WildcatDJ
ADVERTISEMENT