ADVERTISEMENT

Carey tweet

Jun 29, 2018
Just saw that yesterday Carey tweeted a picture of himself in a Duke uniform saying "What y'all think? (not committed)".

Could that be a fake account? Not good if it's really him.

58ebbb05a6ae8.image.jpg

Knox was in a Missouri uniform.

Wiseman and others do this for almost every single visit they take. Nothing to see here

Putting someone in the jersey of the school their visiting is recruiting/sales 101. Put the product in their hands and it becomes more real and you don't want to put it back. In this case, wear the uniform of our school and it'll be emotionally difficult to not want to wear it again.

Doesn't mean much but he's probably headed to Duke anyway.

Silents the board ain't what it used to be. There aren't nearly as many pumpers here as there are on the football board though. It's so bad over there, if you dont literally say "everything is perfect" they will have a problem. There's a few left on rafters that still post with their brains and not their agendas.

White knight much? And yes, since he didn't do the same after the visit with us. At best it's neutral, which by definition isn't "good".

No one's white knighting. It's a bad take that shows you don't keep up with these things, which is fine, so long as you don't then try to draw conclusions from the same kind of information.

Reactions: wcc31
Doesn't mean much but he's probably headed to Duke anyway.

Silents the board ain't what it used to be. There aren't nearly as many pumpers here as there are on the football board though. It's so bad over there, if you dont literally say "everything is perfect" they will have a problem. There's a few left on rafters that still post with their brains and not their agendas.

Agendas? Of being positive about the team on a fan site for that team? What am I missing here?

Reactions: jace2012 and wcc31
Agendas? Of being positive about the team on a fan site for that team? What am I missing here?

Being positive lol.

Sunshine pumpers? They aren't positive. They're always negative. They just happen to choose a position that agrees with the premise that the team's players or recruits are above reproach. Doesn't mean they're positive.

And really I was talking about silents not being able to post an opinion and a question without being hounded by people who only want to hear positivity about our situation or players 24/7

Maybe he's into ghey intro music and homely cheerleaders. That could be a thing for some people.

Reactions: Mr_GG
Just saw that yesterday Carey tweeted a picture of himself in a Duke uniform saying "What y'all think? (not committed)".

Probably real. He's been "(not committe)" on all his posts so it sounds legit. It's also not an indication of much. I believe he did the same thing for another team on their visit as well. I still believe Carey is the most likely of the big men for us to get.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Being positive lol.

Sunshine pumpers? They aren't positive. They're always negative. They just happen to choose a position that agrees with the premise that the team's players or recruits are above reproach. Doesn't mean they're positive.

And really I was talking about silents not being able to post an opinion and a question without being hounded by people who only want to hear positivity about our situation or players 24/7

I gotta admit I don't follow on that first paragraph. I think I'm misreading but I don't understand.

And I agree that positive and negative opinions should be welcome. But bad ones should be called out. If someone says Nick Richards will be the number one pick in the draft, that's as uninformed and terrible as the opposite.

I gotta admit I don't follow on that first paragraph. I think I'm misreading but I don't understand.

And I agree that positive and negative opinions should be welcome. But bad ones should be called out. If someone says Nick Richards will be the number one pick in the draft, that's as uninformed and terrible as the opposite.

I was just saying that some of the pumpers aren't positive at all. It only seems that way because they side with a popular / homer opinion. We great!!!!

They're actually some of the most negative on the board. Wonder over to the football board and post a thread asking about our backup QB, or anything really. The pumpers wont even allow people to communicate.

That isn't "positive"

I was just saying that some of the pumpers aren't positive at all. It only seems that way because they side with a popular / homer opinion. We great!!!!

They're actually some of the most negative on the board. Wonder over to the football board and post a thread asking about our backup QB, or anything really. The pumpers wont even allow people to communicate.

That isn't "positive"

Gotcha. I don't read there as much as I do here because there's less traffic and everything devolves into a QB/Stoops/Mitch debate.

Reactions: morgousky
I think in this case it absolutely does mean something..He didn't post one of him in a UK uni on his visit...I don't remember him making any tweets while on his UK visit. Looks like a Dukie to me..

Reactions: UKrazycat2

Almost all the kids post pics of themselves while on visits. I don't think it means much either way.

Wiseman had a pic took in a Florida St. jersey on his visit. I don't think he'll end up there.

I think in this case it absolutely does mean something..He didn't post one of him in a UK uni on his visit...I don't remember him making any tweets while on his UK visit. Looks like a Dukie to me..

Could mean he didn't want to tip his hand toward his true destination. He'll be in UK blue. I have a dream. #misdirection :)

Either that's a real Duke jersey on Carey or they spent a lot more effort on photo shopping the duke jersey than the UK jersey..

that UK jersey photo shop isnt very good

Either that's a real Duke jersey on Carey or they spent a lot more effort on photo shopping the duke jersey than the UK jersey..

that UK jersey photo shop isnt very good
He may indeed go to Duke but is THAT the hint that’s really going to give it away? His photoshopped Duke jersey looks more realistic than his photoshopped Kentucky jersey?

Maybe not yet time to throw in the towel methinks...

He may indeed go to Duke but is THAT the hint that’s really going to give it away? His photoshopped Duke jersey looks more realistic than his photoshopped Kentucky jersey?

Maybe not yet time to throw in the towel methinks...

it might be a clue.......... but its not going to be something that gives it away....... I think the duke insiders saying its done is what gives it away. when they say its done......... its been done. before you say Knox... their insiders felt they'd get him but never said it was done.

after all....... look no further than what Williamson was asking for to see how insiders might get word of some things and then feel that its been done.

He made some posts on Instagram during his UK visit which mean absolutely nothing, just like the Duke tweets. Why people read into these things I'll never know

I'm going for the Ill be shocked and happy route if he comes to UK so Im not paying any attention to this recruitment. I don't believe it's been anyone but Duke all the way.

ADVERTISEMENT