ADVERTISEMENT

Carey and Duke

Darezay

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2017

“When the students invite him in and start chanting, We Want Carey, it is going to feel like family. Then we might expect a commitment late next week.”

This article makes me want to throw up

Carey doesn't look like an "Everytime We Touch" type of guy, but nothing surprises me any more.

Reactions: Mr_GG
399cff3d7c4c869c9748e918258b6804

About what I pictured for a dorky ass Duke fan.

Can’t tell if sarcastic. If not, that’s a bad picture for making your point.

I didn't waste a lot of time searching for the perfect picture to prove anything. No matter what you state about the pictures. The people do seem to be in motion and not posing for pictures. You can call them a lot of things but ugly shouldn't be one of them. No sarcasm at all. I guess I could go and search some perfectly posed pictures to prove a point and you may see one or two that are not your idea lady but calling duke Asian women ugly is just not correct.

On a side note, i have seen a whole lot of pictures where the women were posed and ready for a picture and the picture looked gorgeous. (Plenty of filtering) In real life, not so much or worse than that. I will take my chances with a real picture and not a posed shot. jmuo

Maybe the team will pull out the queer dance...it won Zion when he was there. That school just seems so gay. Everything about their fans, coaching staff, floor slapping, & strange white boy facial expressions, just seems so.....gay to me.

I guess some like that. :flushed:

Last edited:
I like BBUK. He has a good spirit about him. But based on his scoring of that picture, he is either working in isolation at a Siberian research facility or he’s an extended-sentence inmate.

(I wasn't scoring the picture, I was imagining in real life...):rolleyes:

HA HA (I am not much at bragging and am not now but am thankful)(Myself, I have a face for radio but I am blessed.) Ole "Morg" should be able to tell you I know a good looking lady when I have three...two are my babies though. (Sorry, already did the pics at one time on this site.)

@morgousky

One thing though, you guys got to quit drooling over pictures. Got to look at the real thing sometimes..;) (It do make a difference...)

Oh, I know some of those "girls" were guys. If they weren't, they ought to be...

Maybe the team will pull out the queer dance...it won Zion when he was there. That school just seems so gay. Everything about their fans, coaching staff, floor slapping, & strange white boy facial expressions, just seems so.....gay to me.

I guess some like that. :flushed:

Sure was a dainty bunch...

Reactions: JC43
Some of these Asian girls are Frrrreeeeaaakkksss. I worked at an Asian restaurant they don't play.

I like BBUK. He has a good spirit about him. But based on his scoring of that picture, he is either working in isolation at a Siberian research facility or he’s an extended-sentence inmate.

This made me belly laugh!!! Never seen someone let down so nice as you did BBUK. Funny posts by all.

Reactions: BBUK
399cff3d7c4c869c9748e918258b6804

About what I pictured for a dorky ass Duke fan.

Looks like they found Mini Me's real life big clone (RIP Verne Troyer). I normally don't like making fun of people because of their looks. You have no control over what you were born with for the most part. He is a Dukie though and that is worthy of poking fun at.

ADVERTISEMENT